1406 5 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone flown the Phantom 4 pro with the new update 4.3?
All the fuss seems to be about mavic 2.

I'm waiting because my Ultra is stable at the moment.
2018-9-17
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Cant answer for phantom 4
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You can always contact us if you encounter any problem with our latest DJI GO 4 app. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-17
Use props
Pauxier
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I updated. I'm getting ready to test Phantom 4 pro.  NOT THE PLUS MODEL. I am getting an intermittent chirp that sounds like the camera has just focused and is ready to take a picture. The problem i'm having with this is it keeps chirping every few minutes with no interaction from me whatsoever. Very new to me. Is this normal? and if so what is it actually doing?  Thanks
2018-9-23
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Pauxier Posted at 2018-9-23 09:28
I updated. I'm getting ready to test Phantom 4 pro.  NOT THE PLUS MODEL. I am getting an intermittent chirp that sounds like the camera has just focused and is ready to take a picture. The problem i'm having with this is it keeps chirping every few minutes with no interaction from me whatsoever. Very new to me. Is this normal? and if so what is it actually doing?  Thanks

sounds like constant auto focus... are you testing it indoors? try moving the camera to focus on something a little further away ... itll be fine once you get outside..
2018-9-23
Use props
Pauxier
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I think that's what it was. I had the volume extra loud as well which was making it more annoying. Now I'm trying to Update the precise fly database thingy. I did this before with a tablet but never with the Crystal Sky. Any one know how? I googled and didn't find much. thanks
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules