CrystalSky DJI GO 4.0 update for Mavic 2 finally (v4.3.0.)
1693 8 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Before nobody realizes while '...please pay attention to our website for further updates...', finally an update for a Mavic 2 compatible DJI GO 4.0 appeared on CrystalSky. It's v4.3.0. and supports the Mavic 2's.
Seems to work fine so far.

The update message shows when starting the application on the CrystalSky.

Perhaps the forum admins are interested too

2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for bringing this topic to us. Yes, that is correct. The DJI GO 4 V4.3.0 of Crystalsky has been released, the following is the release notes: Supports DJI latest drones MAVIC 2 PRO and MAVIC 2 ZOOM.
1. Adds Hyperlaspe mode where you can shoot splendid videos just by setting several parameters (available on both MAVIC 2 PRO and MAVIC 2 ZOOM).
2. Adds Dolly Zoom in QuickShot mode which enables you to create a unique visual effect first introduced by Hitchcock (only available on MAVIC 2 ZOOM).
3. Adds the POI feature where you can select a target on the screen directly and let your aircraft circle around it (available on both MAVIC 2 PRO and MAVIC 2 ZOOM).
[Optimizations]
1. Improves firmware update success rate.
2. Speeds up the download speed of original files.

2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Thank you very much for this post! Those of us who were following the relating threads here and in the CrystalSky subforum had received it end of last week already thanks to a download link provided by a friendly fellow pilot. But since certainly not everyone had spotted this, it very useful that you have posted the news about the release more prominently now.
I am very happy about it and also can report that it works very well, no issues observed so far.
2018-9-18
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-18 07:49
Thank you very much for this post! Those of us who were following the relating threads here and in the CrystalSky subforum had received it end of last week already thanks to a download link provided by a friendly fellow pilot. But since certainly not everyone had spotted this, it very useful that you have posted the news about the release more prominently now.
I am very happy about it and also can report that it works very well, no issues observed so far.

...got the APK-link as well but didn't believe it to be the official update. Funny again that the OPs seem to be the last to know...
2018-9-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-9-18 07:59
...got the APK-link as well but didn't believe it to be the official update. Funny again that the OPs seem to be the last to know...

It was the official one.
2018-9-18
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the update. I hope for future releases we can see CrystalSky updated before the actual release of the product.
2018-9-18
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

whelp if and when I get my M2P back looks like Crystal Sky is on the horizon ...  
2018-9-18
Use props
Juanra
lvl.1
United States

Hi. I have been unable to update last version for my Crystal sky.
2019-2-11
Use props
Juanra
lvl.1
United States

Hi. I already downloaded it. Thanks anyway.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules