Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,

Currently our productions are using time of day smart slate to sync the Inspire 2 footage in post, but we arn't always able to slate, which makes it hard for the people working in post.

Can the Inspire 2 series of drones please gain additional timecode options?  Every clip when brought into our NLE starts at 00:00:00:00  

If the GO4 app would let the Inspire series of drones choose a starting timecode or have time of day timecode, it would greatly help the people in post.

Thank you.
2018-9-18
Use props
gamette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2471076 ft
United States

I second this. I would love this feature. It's got a GPS, it knows what time it is so write that to the timecode track.
2018-9-20
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

??? not sure what you guys talking about - open up your shots (rawdng) in davinci and all is there !? i am not sure about the "proxies" on the micro sd but I wouldn´t use those as making your own with the right naming makes reconnecting way easier later on ....

i guess this is a problem of your nle ....
2018-9-21
Use props
Frostypb88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294692 ft

Few issues I see here. 1. It’s a drone and it’s loud. Most drone shots are usually MOS unless the drone is pretty far off. 2. Where would you jam it? Headphone jack of a mobile device. And 3. I don’t believe there is a built in crystal clock on the inspire so frame drift would be almost instantaneous as soon as the clock source is taken away.
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules