Can't log in to DJI Assistant 2.
2774 6 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thunderbird-V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30282 ft
United Kingdom

Can't log in to DJI Assistant 2. Cannot get the verification code to complete the login. I did register yesterday, all fine, but not today. Any suggestion dji?
2018-9-18
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you saying the code is not visible? If so, try temporarily disabling any security related software running on your computer. And then start up the DJI Assistant 2 application.
2018-9-18
Use props
Thunderbird-V
lvl.1
United Kingdom

@msinger thank you. Sort it out next minute. I had the feeling my BD anti virus was playing me and I was right. I's a shame that the certificate thing hasn't been yet sort out by dji.

Next issue: cannot perform the visual calibration in assistant 2. The "Calibrate now" tab is grey, trying to load something but stays like that forever. By the way today my first fly with M2P. It was fantastic. Still learning.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to reinstall your DJI Assistant 2? Please make sure that your anti-virus and firewall is turn off to avoid any issue. Thank you.
2018-9-18
Use props
Thunderbird-V
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ok but my BD already detected many attempts from DJI to install Troja.Heur.PM2 and Variant.Graftor.435453. That's weird. Is it really safe? I should use maybe another PC which I have nothing important on it to be stolen or damaged by potential viruses coming from dji, just in case. It's so annoying cause your software is found not reliable by many AV.
2018-9-19
Use props
Thunderbird-V
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The problem with this visual calibration is linked to the resolution of my display, apparently. It's 1920x1080 normally. I've changed it to lower ones and it starts loading the next page but still not letting me continue cause doesn't like either the other resolutions of my display. So I have to try with another computer which might be accepted. Really??? How on earth is these thinks happening, after you spent so much money on it, to be stuck in basic glitches which should have been sort it out long time ago? I wonder after I advance with using the M2P, what else nasty things I will discover?
2018-9-19
Use props
Thunderbird-V
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This might not look so important compare to the quality and all those features of M2P but come on guys, it's you visit card, do a proper job from start to the end, not half way.
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules