784 3 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rotorshawn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantom 4 Pro V2 with an iPhone for monitor.  Go 4 requested that I update the airspace database and I did, it then recorded over my existing video files with new ones and I lost a lot of work shots.   Tried to restore to defaults with the DJI phantom app on my Mac and, then tried to refresh the firmware and it fails every time I try to update firmware. Now the gimbal and camera are not connecting...  Anyone else have this issue?  On with DJI support and hopefully they will help...

It was fine BEFORE that airspace database update.  SUGGESTION:  do not update anything DURING a job...  
2018-9-18
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

SUGGESTION:  do not update anything DURING a job...  

Absolutely agree!!  I won't even update anything if I have a job in the next week.......

Good luck, and let us know how this goes for you.

Randy
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you encounter any error message during the firmware update? You mean the files on your application? Have you tried to check if the files it's existing on the SD card?
2018-9-19
Use props
Rotorshawn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-19 11:37
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you encounter any error message during the firmware update? You mean the files on your application? Have you tried to check if the files it's existing on the SD card?

They are gone from the SD card.  I shot 10 shots,  that I even replayed at the time for the client, then after the update I shot 9 new shots and I ended up with the 10 files, but 001-009 were the second round, apparently writing over the first 9 with identical file names.  Really stinks, because now the camera does not work at all and firmware update has failed over 6 times.
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules