1486 10 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

My spark showing message: remove clamp gimbal.
there is telemetry, is flying, but no image on screen.

i use it just with cellphone.
anybody alread see this message? "remove clamp gimbal."
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. I'd like to ask for the brand or make of the mobile device you used to download the app? Hope to hear from you soon. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-9-19
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

now i'm with motorola g5s plus, but i alread try with anoter cellphones. The drone was ok, something happen. I'm looking what about this message
2018-9-19
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 2018-9-19 03:08
now i'm with motorola g5s plus, but i alread try with anoter cellphones. The drone was ok, something happen. I'm looking what about this message

HI,

Please post a screenshot of your phone where that message is shown, and a photo of your Spark's front with the gimbal.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-9-20
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

see the pictures
2018-9-20
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Olá, ZMaro, creio que alguma coisa esteja emperrando o movimento do gimbal, pode ser até um grão de areia. Aconteceu uma vez comigo e resolvi, movimento delicadamente a câmera com a aeronave desligada.
Espero ter ajudado.

Hello, ZMaro, I believe that something is impeding the movement of the gimbal, it can be even a grain of sand. It happened once with me and I resolved, gently moving the camera with the aircraft off.
Hope this helps.

2018-9-20
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

opa, brigs pela ajuda. Eu liguei o controle e ele responde aos movimentos do gimbal. O drone esta voando perfeitamente, o que ocorre é a imagem que não é transmitida e nem faz foto/vídeo

ok,,tks for help. I linked the control and it responds to the movements of the gimbal. The drone is flying perfectly, what happens is the image that is not transmitted and does not make photo / video
2018-9-20
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 2018-9-20 11:34
opa, brigs pela ajuda. Eu liguei o controle e ele responde aos movimentos do gimbal. O drone esta voando perfeitamente, o que ocorre é a imagem que não é transmitida e nem faz foto/vídeo

ok,,tks for help. I linked the control and it responds to the movements of the gimbal. The drone is flying perfectly, what happens is the image that is not transmitted and does not make photo / video

I guess is a flat cable issue.
Eu acho que é um problema de flat cable. É aquele Spark que resolveu fazer aula de mergulho?

2018-9-20
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

yes , I already tested and everything is working. Just not broadcasting, filming or beating photo, and this error message that appears
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 2018-9-19 03:08

Hi, when was the last time you updated the firmware of your aircraft?  The mobile device you are currently using is not fully supported to run the app. I'll be providing a list of fully supported devices below. Thank you.

2018-9-21
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

what i could do???
Does dji provide any support?
the drone was normally flying with image. Now he stopped showing the image. It does not record or transmit the image.
The problem is not the phone, I already tried with an iphone 6 and the same thing happened
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules