2008 4 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johann2312
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68504 ft
Austria

Hi,

I'm just working on a project with XT2, LB2 and N3 controller.
with  DJI Go, DJI GS Pro, Pix4D and Litchi I get video transmission, the optical picture and the thermal picture. I can switch the thermal colour palette with the dial wheel. But I cannot trigger the shutter, the camera does not take a picture. With the DJI Pilot App there's no live video. I hope to get some support and I hope the combination will work in the future.

2018-9-19
Use props
djiuser_EEgbN5cuw34X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190308 ft
United States

Any luck figuring this one out? I'm hoping to get my hands on M210 + XT2 and want to run on Litchi with the way points. Worried about issues running Litchi on the CS2 (probably going to have to get a G Tab 3 as backup). Any experience you can share would be wonderful.
2019-1-4
Use props
Flashdealer
lvl.1
United States

So far the only program I'm able to get the XT2 and M210 working fully is the Pilot app. I don't have Apple so I'm not sure about GS Pro. I really wish DJI would hurry up with GS Pro for Android. Any updates on your end?
2019-3-19
Use props
Flashdealer
lvl.1
United States

So far the only program I'm able to get the XT2 and M210 working fully is the Pilot app. I don't have Apple so I'm not sure about GS Pro. I really wish DJI would hurry up with GS Pro for Android. Any updates on your end? c
2019-3-19
Use props
Meeteetse CD
lvl.1
United States

following.....................................
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules