DJI Go 4 app screen autoexposure with M2Pro- WTF?
521 4 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Hi All

Despite locking the camera in Manual mode and manual ISO, my screen on my mini ipad auto adjusts it's exposure so its impossible to guage what exposure is without using the histogram (which is iffy at best).  With the camera exposure locked off the Go 4 app screen exposure changes greatly depending what the camera is looking at - many stops.

I've never seen this with the P4P that I've flown a lot.

What the heck is going on - the screen varies many stops compared to what the camera is doing.

Am I missing something? It's like the screen has an auto-exposure on it, even though I've locked a manual shutter and aperature.

It makes it almost impossible to use for photography.

Can anyone shed light on what's happening here?  Hopefully I can turn this off (but can't find anything)

2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. I'd like to ask the version of your iOs? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-9-19
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-19 03:10
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. I'd like to ask the version of your iOs? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? We're here to help you. Thank you.

iOS is 10.2 and Go 4 app version is 4.3.1
2018-9-19
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Any more information about this?  Surely others are struggling with this issue of screen exposure correction?
2018-9-19
Use props
busybill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4242 ft
United States

Same here on the new crystalsky software
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules