Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I purchased a P4P from Best Buy
1374 8 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Super
lvl.1
United States

I purchased a DJI P4P from Best Buy, after flying and not liking using an iPad, or phone, because you can't see it, I bought the controller with the monitor connected,, but the drone wouldn't fly out of begginners mode, even though begginner mode isn't checked. After hours of being on the phone with their customer service, they told me to send it in. They sent it back saying it was fine. So. I still have the same problem. Any suggestions? Does Best Buy sell DJI P4P's that aren't compatible with contollers with the monitor attached?
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience, May I ask what error do you receive? as you mention you can't able to fly it? and I assume you're able to link the Remote to the Aircraft right?
2018-9-19
Use props
Super
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-19 15:03
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience, May I ask what error do you receive? as you mention you can't able to fly it? and I assume you're able to link the Remote to the Aircraft right?

I'm not getting any error message, the drone will only fly to 75 to 100' and says "maximum altitude reached", and yet it's not in beginner mode.

Thank you,
2018-9-19
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can I review one of your flight logs? It will likely explain what's happening. If that sounds okay, then please upload one of them here and post the link back here. You'll find instructions for locating the TXT flight log file at that link.
2018-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You might want to check in the app and see what your "max flight altitude" setting is.
2018-9-19
Use props
Super
lvl.1
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-19 16:12
You might want to check in the app and see what your "max flight altitude" setting is.

Been there done that
2018-9-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-9-19 15:17
Can I review one of your flight logs? It will likely explain what's happening. If that sounds okay, then please upload one of them here and post the link back here. You'll find instructions for locating the TXT flight log file at that link.

Quoted for emphasis
2018-9-19
Use props
jfed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13409 ft
United States

I've have this happen when you "take off" before the home point has been established.
2018-9-19
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft

I would exchange it for another at Best Buy. When I bought my P4 standard at Best Buy I had to exchange it twice before I got one that worked good.
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules