Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

New Mavic Zoom owner have problems the
DJI GO 4--For drones since P4

I can not get the app to work properly. I keep getting a controler disconnet error with my Samsun 7 Edge phone. I have uninstalled the app and reloaded with no sucess. I down loaded the app on another Samsung 7 Edge phone and keep getting the same error message. Can someone help me please!

Thank you

2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to restart your mobile device? Can you please send as well a sample picture or screenshot showing the problem?
2018-9-20
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

First is Debugging turned on in your device?
Don't use the cable that came with the drone. Use the middle USB port on the controller.
What is the screen settings in your device?
2018-9-20
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

This might also help.
Install Dji Go on Android.
2018-9-20
Use props
VantageView.ca
lvl.1

Canada

The app crashes while in flight with DJI Mavic Zoom. Signal is lost, remote cannot connect to tablet and the system crashes. New data cables insallted after each crash, still it continues. There are zero conditions to create the loss of singal or data link, whether controller to tablet or system to Zoom. Not impressed with the potential of losing my $2000 investment. Additionally, when trying to review my flight logs, important for my business records, the DJI GO 4 app keeps crashing repeatedly!
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules