o(^-^)o
SkyEye21
lvl.3
United States

DJI APP Constantly Trying to Upload On Ipad Mini

DJI APP BUTTON BECOMES DARK & STATES BELOW IT:
(Waiting) then (Loading) then

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD APP
DJI GO 4 Could Not Be downloaded at this time.

This just started today and i cant fly when it does that.  Database update completed today as well.

Failure to Upload

Failure to Upload

APP Waiting

APP Waiting
2018-9-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha SkyEye,

You may want to uninstall the app and then restart the device and reinstall the app.  Be sure to leave the remote controller and aircraft off.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. I agree on post #2, make sure to back up your files before you uninstall it. What is the current ios version you are using? Did you try to use a different internet connection?
2018-9-20
Use props
SkyEye21
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-20 02:54
Our apologies for the inconvenience. I agree on post #2, make sure to back up your files before you uninstall it. What is the current ios version you are using? Did you try to use a different internet connection?

I went to the App Store and pressed update from there.  It didn't work the first time, but then it did.  So, crossing fingers it fixed the problem or I will uninstall and then re-install the APP
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SkyEye21 Posted at 2018-9-20 18:58
I went to the App Store and pressed update from there.  It didn't work the first time, but then it did.  So, crossing fingers it fixed the problem or I will uninstall and then re-install the APP

Please let me know if the problem persists, thanks!
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules