pause and resume in GSP
3204 5 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Euis
lvl.2
Australia

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with pause and resume of a planned mission.  I'm using GSPro 1.8.5. on an iPad, with a Matrice 100.

We want to pause the mission, land, replace batteries, take-off and resume the mission. However most of the time, after pressing the pause button, we do not get the pop-up menu to select resume from last point or other options. Pressing the hardware pause button on the controller seems to work more often than the button on the top right of the screen.
Pressing 'edit' and then 'fly' causes the entire mission to be reloaded and the drone will restart from the first waypoint rather than resume from the last used position.

Are there any conditions for pause/ resume to work?

Has anyone else seen the problem?

-X-
2018-9-19
Use props
Euis
lvl.2
Australia

Never mind, got a clue from a customer, know how to work it now. Nathan W you are a gem!
2018-9-27
Use props
Simon M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 406886 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Euis,

Can you please tell me the solution.

Thanks,

Simon
2019-8-15
Use props
Mrdn Eng
lvl.2

Israel

A y o e find a solution?

Thanks
2020-2-5
Use props
Euis
lvl.2
Australia

hi guys,

this issue was solved in later versions of firmware and app software, it works sweet now
2020-2-5
Use props
fans53bc1c8e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6276 ft
United States

I've had a related issue while flying a waypoint mission (points along a path) that hovers at each waypoint and takes a photo. I paused the mission to move the aircraft closer to an object to get a better look. When I resumed the mission, the aircraft continued to each waypoint but no longer took a photo. Anyone have any ideas? I was using a Mavic 2 Pro. Will try to post this in a new topic too.
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules