DJI Refresh M2P sent back with no battery
847 7 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blou3
lvl.2

United States

Being new to DJI with the Mavic 2 Pro is an awesome feeling. Unfortunately, a few days after I got it, I crashed and had some cosmetic damage.  I sent it in with my original battery the drone, and the low noise propellers.   Fast forward two and a half weeks later, I get my drone but NO BATTERY! How?!  Can a support tech shed some light on this?  I called to set up a case, its been a few days now.  All I see on the case progress is "Verified", but no email.  

CAS-2272092-r1z9h7
2018-9-20
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>

Did you received a sealed box with your new drone or it was opened ?
2018-9-20
Use props
Blou3
lvl.2

United States

Crio Posted at 2018-9-20 06:45
Did you received a sealed box with your new drone or it was opened ?

It was the original box I sent in. So open for sure, I'm pretty sure I got a brand new M2P since I paid the DJI refresh fee.
2018-9-20
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>

I also sent my for a replacement ( different reason ) and was advised to sent all... Im hoping to get a new sealed box.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I will forward this case (CAS) number you provided for us to help you. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2018-9-20
Use props
Blou3
lvl.2

United States

Crio Posted at 2018-9-20 07:04
I also sent my for a replacement ( different reason ) and was advised to sent all... Im hoping to get a new sealed box.

Yeah, I hear ya, I would ping them via chat when your case is in assessment processing.
2018-9-20
Use props
Blou3
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-20 07:18
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I will forward this case (CAS) number you provided for us to help you. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.

HI Gamora,

Thanks for the quick response, would you be able to give me some follow up information as well?
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Blou3 Posted at 2018-9-20 07:28
HI Gamora,

Thanks for the quick response, would you be able to give me some follow up information as well?

Hello, Blou3. Thank you for the patience. I have checked the case number you provided and it seems that the request has already been processed. This is for the missing battery, right? There is nothing to worry about since the case is still active, and our team is reviewing and working on this concern.  This is still under subject for approval, and you will receive an email for further updates.
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules