Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New version (v1.2) of the Mavic 2 manual released today 20 September
1540 6 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

As of today a new version of the user manual for Mavic 2 (both versions) has become available on the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
I did not yet have time to check what is new, the number of pages has not changed.
2018-9-20
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The changes can be viewed here.
2018-9-20
Use props
Anndybo
lvl.2

most important: page 39:
2018-9-20
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

What does this line from the manual mean?

Adobe Premier uses preset parameters for distortion correction. Users do not need to manually input the values but need to select the video mode

I use premier pro, it sounds like there should be a preset to use? If not, which plugin is it and which slider do I set to -4/-9?
2018-9-20
Use props
Anndybo
lvl.2

totalitarian Posted at 2018-9-20 10:20
What does this line from the manual mean?

Adobe Premier uses preset parameters for distortion correction. Users do not need to manually input the values but need to select the video mode

I don't use premiere but found this: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165706-1-1.html
2018-9-20
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

*** Please note that by correcting distortion, the overall quality of the video will diminish. ***

Welp, that should be a big ol' disclaimer on all of their flashy promo videos...

It also tells me they have no intentions of cleaning up their code so this can be handled by the image processor.
2018-9-20
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

So we give you 10 bit (Cool) , BUT, you have to fix it (Also cool) , and if you fix it, you will not really get full 10 bit quality.......................
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules