Red led lamps error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

today when i was fly my phantom all lights turn to red color and phantom fly very slow but no error ,when i restart bird is all good . on the log is only satelite gps error.  help ? what i must doing to fix it ?

2018-9-20
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you try uploading and viewing your log online here? It might give you more details about what happened.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. If all the lights turn into solid red then it means that the aircraft experience a critical error, however, glad that the issue has been sorted. I would recommend updating the firmware for both AC and RC then re-calibrate the IMU as well as the compass. You can monitor your aircraft in low altitude or VLOS to see if the issue will persist. Please let us know on the latest progress
2018-9-20
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

Link to logs on google drive
2018-9-21
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

thank you for reply    I am sending logs and a screenshot of my software version How can I check if there is a new version? at https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-se I do not see any firmware and my ipad app does not display a notification about the update
2018-9-21
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

2018-9-21
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

Update:
2 hours ago i re-calibrate the IMU and compass , gimbal and fly about 45 minutes on two battery pack on the field with large grass, so that in the crash error aircraft landing in safe and soft place . and success bird fly more stable and no error   
Thanks for helping and have a nice day
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules