Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Clouds, Granite, Waterfall, Lakes and Jello
816 11 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

This second Mavic is a real piece of crap comapred to my first one. IMU errors, Yaw errors, Gimble Jello even with the motor off. Collison sensor error warnings, Compass errors etc. When it works right it does good but its random when an error will pop up. Sometime recalibration helps sometimes it does not. Like a box of choclates you never know what you will get.

2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know if the firmware of your Mavic Pro and DJI Go 4 app is updated to the latest version? Also, may I know what mobile device are you using?
2018-9-20
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about your problems, but the video was great. Must be a beautiful place to fly.
2018-9-20
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Awesome scenes... Great video
2018-9-20
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I agree with Paul (post#3)
Great scenery. Looks like a perfect place to relax and spend the day flying.
Also liked your choice of music. Very relaxing.
2018-9-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good video, nice scenery
2018-9-20
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-20 11:37
Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know if the firmware of your Mavic Pro and DJI Go 4 app is updated to the latest version? Also, may I know what mobile device are you using?

Using a Ipad. App version is 4.2.22. Firmware 1.04.03. The aircraft flew great for over 30 miles then started having random problems last week. The software and firmware has not changed so I would assume its a faulty board in the drone.  Although its strange after several IMU and Gimbal calibrations it seems better. I need to fly it more to see if the last calibration of many fixed it permanently. Or if it still is random.
2018-9-20
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
United States

Thnaks guys glad you like the area. I posted a couple more videos the day before this one of the area to the East. I still have 4 more videos to go through near her. Lots of big granit peaks.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AuroraHunter Posted at 2018-9-20 17:00
Using a Ipad. App version is 4.2.22. Firmware 1.04.03. The aircraft flew great for over 30 miles then started having random problems last week. The software and firmware has not changed so I would assume its a faulty board in the drone.  Although its strange after several IMU and Gimbal calibrations it seems better. I need to fly it more to see if the last calibration of many fixed it permanently. Or if it still is random.

I understand. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-21
Use props
Y.M.C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003888 ft
Taiwan

Nice scenery
2018-10-2
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
United States

Thank you. North Idaho is a beautiful place to live and fly.
2018-10-3
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Awesome place - thanks for sharing this.
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules