Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro - RC Charging Mobile Device
458 2 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

the Radio Control charging my cellphone. That makes the RC battery drop dastrically, It's a big mistake by Dji.

When Dji thinks about solving this problem, I think he had time since the Pimer Mavic Pro came out for sale ...

i dont want to root my device to solve it ... need root in my mobile device to use ther app called :

Disable battery ChargeGIF.gif

2018-9-21
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I'm not going to pay for an app and less to root on my device ... it's DJI's responsibility

PD: The solution  that some give to put a power bank to the RC, is not a good idea since  the RC would be working and loading at the same time and that is not  advisable
2018-9-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

This issue is really not new and there are many threads about it already. And it is only related to Android devices. Therefore I am even not sure if technically DJI could do something about it. Fully charging your mobile device before flying will already reduce the effect. And after all, the draining is not that significant. Unless you have really many batteries for your Mavic, they will be drained long before your RC.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules