Please, make things right. (Sony and Multi-USB cable)
7607 59 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leem
lvl.2

This too is my first DJI product and I will be very cautious going forward with product purchases from them. I bought the cable with the inflated shipping cost the day it went up for sale. I have yet to get any shipping information and that was 17 days ago. This entire episode has been a disaster!
2018-10-7
Use props
ardian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 455197 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seriously.................................................
2018-10-7
Use props
TONDIAs
New
Flight distance : 5472 ft
Brazil

This guy made it: youtube v=TL-F6zr3JR8[

Controlling Sony a6300 with MCC-B Cable.
2018-10-7
Use props
fans573e3df9
lvl.1
Costa Rica

I bought the cable because I really need it or my $800 investment would be incomplete because the  RSS-IR cable is crap and it doesn't work at all. I use to be very happy with DJI, but this false advertising and the fact they don't say nothing about it has changed my mind. I'm actually considering selling the damn thing and get the Zhiyun's Crane 3 Lab as soon as they release it. Shame on you DJI! You should send me the damn cable for free!
2018-10-7
Use props
pawis
lvl.1
United States

Pretty disappointing as I've had inconsistent experience with the A6500 and A7RIII using the IR cable but DJI has advertised using Sony cameras that have used a physical cable connection.  I'll probably wait to see if DJI makes this right and if not, try to find a buyer for it and consider a Zhiyun product.
2018-10-7
Use props
hazz
lvl.2

Australia

just wanted to add that after contacting them daily for over a week and contacting the FTC DJI HAVE given me the MCC Multi cable for free and it does work with my a6500
2018-10-7
Use props
Malgaard
lvl.1
Denmark

hazz Posted at 2018-10-7 23:54
just wanted to add that after contacting them daily for over a week and contacting the FTC DJI HAVE given me the MCC Multi cable for free and it does work with my a6500

Where did you contact DJI on a daily basis, and what did you say? I want that cable free of charge as well...
2018-10-8
Use props
kabauterman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2703514 ft
  • >>>
Germany

a6300, a7 III and a7R III here.

DJI Please give me what you first promised.

This cable should have been in the box.
2018-10-9
Use props
fansf30112c1
lvl.1
United States

They already have your and my money, they don't care. It's all about the mighty dollar to them.
2018-10-11
Use props
Sf8VrfNrKGpT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1896 ft
Sweden

I understand that DJI is not the customer focused company and don't want to send the cable for free. That is totally OK, it is just called shi*ty service. But to charge 28,15 Euro for shipping to Sweden and in total 47,15 Euro for a cable that should have been included in the beginning? SCAM!
Well.... ....it might save them the cost of manufacture plus shipping, which is about 10 euro maybe? But they have lost a paying customer. Great way of building a brand.... NOT!

djijoke.JPG
2018-10-16
Use props
Spruce_Moose
lvl.2
Australia

Has anyone actually used the new cable and is happy with it? I'm not... I forked out the extra cash cause i was made to believe that it would make things better. The only function that i see works is the record button to record film but then the IR cable supplied did that anyway.... Without a power zoom lens the wheel is useless. And the half press autofocus is useless for filming as it only works in AF-C which the camera continuously autofocuses anyway.
2018-10-18
Use props
fansd3bb7f04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92172 ft
Estonia

fans573e3df9 Posted at 10-7 16:25
I bought the cable because I really need it or my $800 investment would be incomplete because the  RSS-IR cable is crap and it doesn't work at all. I use to be very happy with DJI, but this false advertising and the fact they don't say nothing about it has changed my mind. I'm actually considering selling the damn thing and get the Zhiyun's Crane 3 Lab as soon as they release it. Shame on you DJI! You should send me the damn cable for free!

Hi!

Can you please pleas please check the cable with a multimeter to see which pins correspond on both ends? I think there's a way to just rewire the MCC-B Cable to work like the one they are forcing us to buy.

Thank YOU!
2018-11-8
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109951 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

They won't. They have no need to. They are Chinese. All they care for is making money despite cutting corners and tricking customers.
2018-11-9
Use props
New
United States

Have to add to this thread because the DJI store is still the only place you can buy this cable, and that includes ridiculous shipping fees. The cable should already be on B&H and Amazon so we can at least get reasonable shipping costs for the nonsense surcharge.
2018-11-29
Use props
djiuser_9lPmIJjkglqZ
lvl.1
United States

DJI do the right thing and send the cable to your Sony customers. We shouldn’t have to pay again!!!
2018-12-15
Use props
djiuser_FwEbOOt0cr0n
New

United States

I just received the multi control cable to link my Sony A7S the Ronin-S. IT DOES NOT LET YOU FOCUS PULL. It only lets you use the record button and the digital zoom. Who the hell uses digital zoom? I’m fairly upset, because I thought this $25 cable would let me finally focus pull. Hitting record is not the issue, because, well, it’s easy. Pulling focus while holding the rig is not. WHY WILL THE CABLE NOT LET US PULL FOCUS??????? That was the whole issue!!!!!!
2018-12-16
Use props
djiuser_FajbVhsYE4xB
lvl.1

Canada

This is also my first Dji item. I was not happy that my 1 day old Ronin s still dose not have the cable in the box. It should be sent out free.
2018-12-17
Use props
ez0es
lvl.1
United States

Has any one tried the cord? Does the cord unlock all the functions that were originally promised tho? lol
2018-12-17
Use props
Billitteri
lvl.1
United States

Everybody...read the compatibility chart. Even with this overpriced, expensive-to-ship cable that should have been included in the package, focusing with the follow focus wheel is not supported on Sony. That's been clear in the documentation for months. You can find a link to it in the FAQ of the Ronin S page.

Either way, I'm still very disappointed that this cable is a separate purchase. I'm also still disappointed that there's no way to focus a Sony camera.

Even more, I'm disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a way to focus wirelessly, even with the $169 focus motor that DJI offers. And there's no way to do wireless motion control except for buying the $1400 professional motion controller. For context, the Crane 2 comes with the focus motor for free, and Zhiyun sells a combination wireless focus controller and motion controller for $150. I currently own both the Ronin S and the Crane 2, and both are within their extended return period through B&H. For me, DJI's really losing their luster.
2018-12-20
Use props
_imp_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2787261 ft
Ukraine

Shall we see any answer from DJI?
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules