725 8 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
byhead
lvl.3
United States

How to.
I just updated FW to .1000  from  .0600 via ASSIST 2 124
Then i tried to update the RC, but I didn't get any joy. What am I missing?
3. How to link my spark to my new RE's?
Help!
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Please take time to watch the video @ 1:09 timestamp.

2018-9-22
Use props
byhead
lvl.3
United States

Thanks Gamora!  Gotta get the OTG, but today is the first flight test of my brand new M2P!
Which, as you are aware, links now with RE Software UG to .0600. Both my Mav plat and the M2
are on the screen ready to link.
I am so happy that the forums are available, and you all answer so quickly, as these
very complicated marvelous machines have a really steep learning curve...
We are on the crest of the WAVE!
(Did you know I ordered my rig from DJI (M2P), on 9-10-18 and it sent
from Shenzhen China by AIRPLANE arriving at my house on the 13th!) Wow.
2018-9-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-22 04:10
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Please take time to watch the video @ 1:09 timestamp.

Thanks for sharing
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

byhead Posted at 2018-9-22 05:04
Thanks Gamora!  Gotta get the OTG, but today is the first flight test of my brand new M2P!
Which, as you are aware, links now with RE Software UG to .0600. Both my Mav plat and the M2
are on the screen ready to link.

Hi, no worries. Thanks for sharing also your thoughts about DJI. Should you have any concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Have a safe flight always.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, no worries.
2018-9-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

almost every question is answered in the DJI tutorials
2018-9-22
Use props
brillytrust
lvl.1

Bangladesh

A CW Posted at 2018-9-22 08:54
almost every question is answered in the DJI tutorials

RC Driver, another standard in RC auto online media, conveys an intense visual introduction with the majority of the data that RC auto, carriage and truck devotees are searching for. From new items to tuning and upkeep methods, RC Driver is the hotspot for electric and nitro RC achievement energizing articles for new drivers, bad-to-the-bone aficionados and dashing professionals. Visit here.. Best RC crawler
2018-9-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

brillytrust Posted at 2018-9-22 10:17
RC Driver, another standard in RC auto online media, conveys an intense visual introduction with the majority of the data that RC auto, carriage and truck devotees are searching for. From new items to tuning and upkeep methods, RC Driver is the hotspot for electric and nitro RC achievement energizing articles for new drivers, bad-to-the-bone aficionados and dashing professionals. Visit here.. Best RC crawler[view_image]

Does it have a camera? If not I think you're on the wrong forum...
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules