556 3 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneAge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55108 ft
Australia

Hi

I was about to use (Fly?) my OM2 this evening but the app wouldnt allow me to until I updated the Fly Safe Basic Fly Safe Database or ignore it.

Why? I only use the DJI Go app for the OM2 so why do I need to update the flying side of the app? Even worse it keeps bugging me to update it every time I use the OM2 since, sure I can click the ignore button but why have a feature bugging me for a device that doesnt fly?

2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern have you try to connect the Bluetooth of the Osmo mobile 2 first before launching the App? for the app recognize that you are using Osmo mobile 2?
2018-9-22
Use props
DroneAge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55108 ft
Australia

Hi DJI Stephen

I manually connect Bluetooth as I have 2 devices for my OM2. When I have auto-connect set the one I'm using is the one that usually doesn't connect first and I just checked and it does the same on both devices.

I guess I'll just have to update the database so I can fly my OM2.
2018-9-22
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

It is just an update for the app, in case you fly a Phantom 2 or some other outdated drone that is still supported on DJI Go App. Nothing to worry about!
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules