Phantom 2 led question
721 1 2015-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greg
lvl.2
Australia

Question: When starting up my Phantom 2, I get thered/green/yellow leds for power on test, then it goes to slow flashing yellowled only on warming up until it locks to gps, then it flashes green. it usuallyflashes green/yellow on warming up. the top right switch is set to GPS,and it is set to phantom mode (not Naza), also on the osd display it is showing"ATT"  on screen? i can't seemto find out what this means - any help appreciated

2015-5-31
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

If you are getting the GPS lock and you have more than 6 satellites you should be getting GPS on the OSD and not Atti. Atti is more of  a manual mode. With it the bird can drift with the wind and will not hold its position. I would go back and re-calibrate the IMU making sure the bird was perfectly level. Then re do the compas calibration. Check you RC calibration in,the assistant. Any reason you don't want to set up the Naza mode but stay in the Phantom mode. There are more options in NAZA. Anytime you fly you w ant GPS lock and for the OSD to say GPS also unless your proficient enough to fly manual. GPS will bring her home if you lose signal or get mixed up and  tell here to automatically come home. Good flying!
2015-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules