Lens distortion correction with Vegas Pro
1854 6 2018-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stenmic
lvl.1

Hi,

It's nice that DJI has a solution for lens correction in DaVinci, Premiere and Final Cut, but I use Vegas Pro for editing.
Please also make the values for it. You can use the FX "Deform".

I hope you can help me.

2018-9-23
Use props
djiuser_KA25yCmetdyw
lvl.1

Italy

I'm interested too having value correction for Vegas Pro
2018-12-26
Use props
Damianos123
New
Poland

Hi, I cant make new topic. So. I have a question. Today my Mavic Pro 2 didnt wont land. He was about 1,5 m from the ground (wet black asfalt on Parking) and i push left knob down and we not land. I try to get him in hand but he escape. I quickly catch him from down but he wanted to break free, escape up. He was crazy. I tried to push the switch off button and he hurt me in hand. What was that? It was dark, but parking was lot was lit up (ligts). What was this? I scered and panic a little.
2018-12-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Damianos123 Posted at 12-26 10:02
Hi, I cant make new topic. So. I have a question. Today my Mavic Pro 2 didnt wont land. He was about 1,5 m from the ground (wet black asfalt on Parking) and i push left knob down and we not land. I try to get him in hand but he escape. I quickly catch him from down but he wanted to break free, escape up. He was crazy. I tried to push the switch off button and he hurt me in hand. What was that? It was dark, but parking was lot was lit up (ligts). What was this? I scered and panic a little.

I hope your hand is okay.

A moderator should see this message and either move it to a new topic or answer it.
2018-12-26
Use props
MP2884
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23320 ft
Austria

Does anybody have the correct settings for Vegas Pro?! I'm searching for the right settings too
2019-1-11
Use props
fans5bcb4673
lvl.2
United States

MP2884 Posted at 2019-1-11 12:28
Does anybody have the correct settings for Vegas Pro?! I'm searching for the right settings too

Has anyone done this using Vegas?  The guidance settings published by DJI don't relate to the Lens Correction OFX filter...
2020-1-27
Use props
winding
lvl.1

Netherlands

I'm sorry for replying to such an old post... but I was wondering if you figured it out. I'm looking for the same for my osmo action 3
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules