Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-24
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

El Diablo Posted at 2018-9-24 00:02
Let me add that it seems that you don't have too much experience with the drone, you could use this interrim time (until your filters arrive) to practice a little bit and especially to understand the buttons layout in the iPhone and all the Telemetry data. This is just a friendly advise please don't get me wrong.

The reason is, learning to fly while trying to understand light and composition might be tricky

Thanks for the advise. I'll keep in mind. And yes I'll wait for some review before ordering my filters set.
2018-9-24
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-9-24
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for sharing
2018-10-22
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-10-22
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

El Diablo Posted at 2018-10-22 23:06
PGYTECH makes great filters. HOWEVER, the ones for the M2P are heavier than other brands. That could possibly affect the gimbal motors lifespan on the long term, I wouldn't risk it (although they do look cool). Check Skyreat (new version with CPLs) if you wish a good value proposition. the same goes for the Freewell. If price is not an issue, PolarPro is on top (I got the 32/32CPL & 64/64CPL from them).

In winter you will probably need ND8/CPL & ND16/CPL max. (I will get the Skyreat to try them on).

I find ND4 useless... why there isn't a kit with 8-16-32?

I can't choose the right kit for my needs. May be I'll take the DJI one
2018-10-22
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

i bought some of these, loads cheaper than the big boys, very happy with them to
2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

get these, you can buy them individually and they work great, im very happy with mine   
2018-10-23
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

bomberuk Posted at 2018-10-23 01:17
get these, you can buy them individually and they work great, im very happy with mine   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknv1BWz9go

Both video are un available
2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-23 01:32

sorry looks like they have temporally removed the vid from you tube have a look on ebay for these
2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-23 01:32

2018-10-23
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

El Diablo Posted at 2018-10-23 05:11
Don't jump on the cheapest filters you can find out there yet... the previous version was not passing the gimbal test in the original Mavic Pro and I saw terrible colour casting variations between the different gradients. Of course, these new filters for the M2P might be superb but there are no real tests out there to see what's going on... perhaps our friend here can make a video and share it with all of us  

ps. It seems that they were working fine with the Mavic Air.

if you research it a bit there is something about the glass being made at the same factory as where the pgytech filters come from, they just slap a different name on the product to make money.
2018-10-23
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

El Diablo Posted at 2018-10-23 05:41
Please prove that fact, many Chinese companies in the Photography business claim the same (German Schott Glass), unfortunately it is never the same... also you don't pay only for the glass but for the different AR coatings and the general fit.

Again, those filters could be great, if you don't mind, please upload some samples and / or comparisons.

you know what i cant be arsed all im saying is that i have had polar pro filters on my mavic one which were very expensive, came across these for half the price gave them a try for the mav 2 pro and very happy with the results,i bought one to test out now i have a full set.
2018-10-23
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

bomberuk Posted at 2018-10-23 07:37
you know what i cant be arsed all im saying is that i have had polar pro filters on my mavic one which were very expensive, came across these for half the price gave them a try for the mav 2 pro and very happy with the results,i bought one to test out now i have a full set.

Can you make please some video and test? Gimbal cover fit well? Did you try to weigh them?

I am very interested in this set but I don't want to wast my money and I learned to be careful with cheap products.
2018-10-23
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-23 23:32
Can you make please some video and test? Gimbal cover fit well? Did you try to weigh them?

I am very interested in this set but I don't want to wast my money and I learned to be careful with cheap products.

i weighed them and it turned out they were about 1 gram heavier which didnt effect performance of the gimble, also they use the same glass as the pgytech filters, ( GERMAN SCHOTT ND FILTERR GLASS )
2018-10-23
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules