Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this informative video. Good job.
2018-9-24
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-24 05:51
Hi, thanks for sharing this informative video. Good job.

Thank you! I love the Ronin S. Not sure which I like more between it and the Ronin M.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nice review, we will also release the official Dual Grip Handle Bar in our online store very soon, let's expect it.
2018-9-25
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-25 00:51
Nice review, we will also release the official Dual Grip Handle Bar in our online store very soon, let's expect it.

Good to hear! I saw one in a Ronin S pre-launch video months ago. I assumed it was an official DJI prototype and I waited for DJI to release theirs, but the wait was too long, so you know...
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Moni Johnson Posted at 2018-9-25 05:48
Good to hear! I saw one in a Ronin S pre-launch video months ago. I assumed it was an official DJI prototype and I waited for DJI to release theirs, but the wait was too long, so you know...

I understand, it is good to know you figured it out by yourself, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-9-26
Use props
Family van Eijk-Lamoral
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 00:51
Nice review, we will also release the official Dual Grip Handle Bar in our online store very soon, let's expect it.

Any news regarding the release of this dual grip?
2018-12-23
Use props
djiuser_tcyOshGDZZ9b
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-26 00:22
I understand, it is good to know you figured it out by yourself, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.

Hello Mindy. Do you know when can we expect the official dual handle grip for the Ronin S? Thanks.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_tcyOshGDZZ9b Posted at 12-24 12:47
Hello Mindy. Do you know when can we expect the official dual handle grip for the Ronin S? Thanks.

Hi there, we do not have the estimated date but it will be available very soon, please note our online store, thanks for your interest.
2018-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Family van Eijk-Lamoral Posted at 12-23 23:27
Any news regarding the release of this dual grip?

Hi Family van Eijk-Lamoral, it will be available soon, please note our online store, thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
yogafilm38
lvl.2
Austria

Thank you for this tutorial. I don't know if you do more technical tutorials as well but it would be really nice to have a comparison of Nucleus N and DJI Focus Motor 2006 when they become available in 4 weeks. Cheers
2018-12-27
Use props
DmytroK
lvl.4
Ukraine

Hi, Moni Johnson

Didn't you try to put your dual handle higher (close to the motor)? It seems to be even more close to center of gravity.
ronin-dual-handle.jpg

As for the official dual grip, I think that DJI won't go there. As they have a detachable battery grip, it can be used for a hand in dual grip.
I think, that the concept may look like this (sorry for my poor PS sketch):

concept.jpg

Dual batteries can be used to power your external devices (camera with dummy battery, external monitor, etc). So, some power distribution will be a great solution.
2018-12-28
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DmytroK Posted at 12-28 05:00
Hi, Moni Johnson

Didn't you try to put your dual handle higher (close to the motor)? It seems to be even more close to center of gravity.
[Image]
Yes. I tried it closer to the motor. I also mentioned the center of gravity issue in the video. The reason  I titled the video as a "fix" was because I did not like adding the handles closer to the motor (poor access to the trigger and other controls that way).

I actually saw a dual grip (similar to the style I have) on a Ronin S soon after the gimbal was announced. I assumed it was an official DJI prototype at the time, considering not many people had access to the S by that time. Apparently, either my assumption was wrong or DJI's plans were changed or delayed.
2018-12-30
Use props
fansc7bbd79f
New

United States

Coming soon just like support for Sony cameras? Is soon years, months or days?
2019-1-5
Use props
JSeoul
lvl.1
United States

Will the Ronin S eventually have its own halo grip as well? DJI Branded?
2019-1-28
Use props
LombaxAxel
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-27 02:13
Hi Family van Eijk-Lamoral, it will be available soon, please note our online store, thank you.

Hello Mindy,

Are there any news on the development of the dual handle?
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LombaxAxel Posted at 4-5 00:10
Hello Mindy,

Are there any news on the development of the dual handle?

Hi LombaxAxel, our engineers are still working on the dual grip Handle Bar and it will be released very soon, please pay attention to our website, thank you.
2019-4-8
Use props
fanse3dc34d0
lvl.1
Greece

Im waiting and waiting for the dual handle system. I hope and wish that a system different from aftermarket options will transform Ronin S to a Ronin M style with battery installed on the new system. This kind of system is critical for my work... if it's not something like this I will have to invest in something like Ronin or Movi m5. With one handle the Ronin S is amazing but not enough for professional work for my cliients which demends slow, steady and smooth movement...

I hope and wish.... come DJI do the miracle once again..!
2019-4-14
Use props
LombaxAxel
lvl.1
Czechia

So DJI has released the dual handle for Ronin-S, yet I feel like they could've done better. I was expecting something more than just a piece of metal, maybe a grip with additional battery or controls, like a joystick, that would go instead of the single accupack/grip. It also seems that using this dual handle might be difficult in inverted mode  
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules