Phantom 3 Pre-Sales Question! :)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skydrive1924
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey everyone im thinking about moving up from a FC40 to a Phantom 3 Professional im just trying to sell my FC40 first ;) as im a expirienced pilot i feel like now, I was wondering what are the flight times you guys are achieving on the 1 battery? as i would love to go further and stay up there longer im just not finding too much details on how long battery life lasts Thanks guys ;)
2015-5-31
Use props
FlyGirl
lvl.3

United States

16 minutes yesterday on flight 3, leaving 12% battery.
2015-5-31
Use props
skydrive1924
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hmm Alright, Is there anyway to get more phantom batteries?
2015-5-31
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

skydrive1924@ho Posted at 2015-5-31 23:34
Hmm Alright, Is there anyway to get more phantom batteries?

The batteries are in stock now and are available for sale.
For those of us who ordered an extra with the P3 shipping is underway. l got mine on Friday.
2015-5-31
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-31 23:35
The batteries are in stock now and are available for sale.
For those of us who ordered an extra wi ...

I'm going to sneak into your house and steal your extra battery. Where do you live?

Seriously - I'm envious. Received my Phantom back the very first part of May. Still no hide nor hair of my extra battery. Ordered a couple more from the DJI web site store. They hit up my PayPal account on the 19th of May - still nothing remotely like a shipping info.

Enjoy your extra flying time!
2015-5-31
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Depends on your flying habits, if I let it hover at 9ft with no wind and don't move it except for yaw to spin the camera around and use only camera and gamble controls I've gotten 24 min, if I fly at 100 meters height with the right stick all the way up the entire time I get about 18 min. Same thing at 200 meters height I get about 16 min..  Just hovering at 100 meters and using only camera and gimble controls I've gotten 22 min and at 200 meters high about 20 min. This is with no wind to less than 8mph wind speed..  Yesterday I flew it at 100 meters with 25 mph winds and the battery was dead in about 13 minutes flying around non stop recording 4k video..  Hope that helps you
2015-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules