camera/gimbal problem
698 3 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

I launched my P4 Pro on a map pilot automatic grid mission. No wind. It completed the grid, taking pictures as programmed. When I checked the pics, each one had the left skid visible on the side of each of the pics, meaning the camera was not gimbaled straight down toward the ground.  I was able to process the folder of DJI geo tagged pics into an ortho mosaic, using the Drone2Map application. Later missions exhibited no such problem. The interesting thing is that the orthomosaic displayed a way larger area, across the width of the designated map pilot area, than one would have with the camera pointed straight down.  If someone else has seen this  canted camera problem before, I'd really appreciate a comment.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the gimbal? Is it possible to send also a sample picture showing the problem?
2018-9-24
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

Wanda, I'll check the flight log and calibrate the gimbal. I can't figure out how to attach a picture:  the picture button does not permit a browse to the file. I'll get back to the forum after I've researched this better.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

trooper1 Posted at 2018-9-25 06:53
Wanda, I'll check the flight log and calibrate the gimbal. I can't figure out how to attach a picture:  the picture button does not permit a browse to the file. I'll get back to the forum after I've researched this better.

Alright. Please kindly hit "Reply" so that we will be notified once you go back to us in regards with the update.
2018-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules