4016 9 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STST
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734882 ft
Israel

Hi all,
Does anyone know if the mi pad 4 tablet fit the original munt holder of the remote? like ipad mini.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Mobile phones that are 6.5–8.5 mm thick and no more than 160 mm long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. For tablets beyond this measurement range, please purchase the DJI Mavic 2 Tablet Holder. https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=mavic+tablet+holder
2018-9-24
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Israel

According to the movie looks like it fits
2018-9-26
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I use the iPad mini 4 with my Mavic Pro and you could not ask for a better fit with the controller.
If the M2P controller is similar to the MP controller then the  mini 4 should fit perfectly.
2018-9-26
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Israel

I have ipad mini 2, but i think  to upgrate my tablet, and i dont consider the ipad mini 4 as upgrate, because the mini 4 released three years ago to tbe market and i think the mini 4 start to work slowly after one or two year.

2018-9-26
Use props
Fedorkz
New
Russia

Hi, It fits, but does not work with my mavic 2 pro remote (device charging notification is blinking)
2020-1-12
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Israel

Mu pad 4 working great
2020-1-12
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Fedorkz Posted at 1-12 04:04
Hi, It fits, but does not work with my mavic 2 pro remote (device charging notification is blinking)

Have you tried setting the Android USB preferences

https://www.addictivetips.com/an ... ype-in-android-6-0/
2020-1-12
Use props
Fedorkz
New
Russia

lannes Posted at 1-12 05:13
Have you tried setting the Android USB preferences

https://www.addictivetips.com/android/how-to-set-the-default-usb-connection-type-in-android-6-0/

Wow, thanks a lot! that did the trick! Looks like my xiaomi media pad 4 has some weird behaviour around USB peripherals. It resets this setting into some kind of Media Transport Protocol after device have been removed. So when I unplug the device I have to change this value again to Charging. But the most important thing is NOW IT WORKS! Thanks dude, you literally saved me from depression))
2020-1-12
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Fedorkz Posted at 1-12 07:12
Wow, thanks a lot! that did the trick! Looks like my xiaomi media pad 4 has some weird behaviour around USB peripherals. It resets this setting into some kind of Media Transport Protocol after device have been removed. So when I unplug the device I have to change this value again to Charging. But the most important thing is NOW IT WORKS! Thanks dude, you literally saved me from depression))

Glad that worked out
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules