Motionlapse with Ronin-S
1661 5 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hubaberle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102638 ft
  • >>>

Hello, I bought the Ronin-S mainly for making motionlapses but I have several problems with the app functionality.

1. The main problem I have is that the interpolation between 2 or more Positions is always a straight line, why isn't it possible to interpolate them with a Bezier-Curve?
2. I can't save any changes on the Roll-axis for each point although I can adjust this Roll-angle with the virtual joystick in the app
3. The pitch angle is limited so I can't start with a vertical camera setting

Are these functions planned for future updates?
2018-9-25
Use props
Volg.in
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8143 ft
United Arab Emirates

3 is real big problem for me also !
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, please kindly email us at support@dji.com for better assistance. Thank you and have a great day.
2018-9-26
Use props
djiuser_IUizwM3GWLXU
New

Germany

Exactly the same problem here!!!

Is there any fix in sight?
2019-6-30
Use props
Hubaberle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102638 ft
  • >>>

Number 3 is fixed now
2019-9-26
Use props
Michael Perfect
lvl.2
France

Same requests here.
Come on DJI this is really basic stuff.
Of course nobody wants a timelapse super rigid that abruptly changes direction at every angle, give us bezier curves and that's basic.
And yes what's with the roll axis not being keyframed, are your programmers out of their minds, was that really too complicated ?
Come on you can see how you are being completely retarded now, I need these basic features in an hour so I will check the update in 50 mn, really I'm not joking, these failures are so massively obvious. Don't tell me to message you by email, you already have my message right here, dare answer why you failed short in public right here, but more importantly add these features a lot of people are waiting for, now that you understand how deep your mistake goes.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules