I owe DJI an apology
1049 4 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I have been pretty critical of DJI the past week or so in some posts. Mainly revolved around their customer service and what I experienced after ordering my Mavic 2 Flymore Kit.

I was just kind of going over everything with my account and drones I've had and it sort of put it in to perspective for me. DJI has actually been really cool and helpful towards me. Every drone I've purchased has arrived within days of ordering it, including my Mavic 2 Pro.

I've owned around 5 Mavic Pro's, 1 Phantom 4 Advanced and now a Mavic 2 Pro. I had my first crash every about a month or so ago due to a faulty propeller. Sent it in for repair and DJI agreed with me and send me a brand new drone out. Their entire process took 4 days and I had a new replacement drone in my hands (not counting the time it took for it to ship there and back which wasn't long either)  

DJI has answered all of my concerns and questions in IM's and emails and always responded quickly and most importantly. They have made drones that have been extremely enjoyable to use. I know some have had some major issues but for the most part I would say that I haven't really had any software of update issues at all.

So putting it all in to perspective.. That one bad incident really doesn't reflect all of the other times they did work fast and go overboard to help me.  I'm not a fanboy in any way I just felt I owed an apology.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU DJI! and I apologize for being so critical over one incident.

Photos just to show my crash damage and time it took them. Just to show DJI does try to do everything as quickly and correctly as possible even if it doesn't always work out that way for everyone.

Screenshot_20180925-071432_Samsung Internet.jpg
1.jpeg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. If you have other concern, please let us know. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-9-25
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Thank you for this honest post and I am very sorry that you had such a bad crash.
2018-9-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I like your attitude!  Wish we could see more like that.   Very rare indeed.
2018-9-25
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114928 ft

Damn!  That crash!  That is amazing.  great experience.  Companies have their good and bad customer service reps.   Cool they took care of you..
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules