1017 3 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
strikerdlm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82785 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to know if using ocusync with DJI Goggles RE in a fixed-wing model airplane with NO on-board flight computer, can I still get data telemetry and what is the best choice using DJI or third party hardware (heading, altitude, speed) showing HUD style data on the goggles?, is it possible with any DJI or third party plug-n-play options?

The project consists on using a fixed-wing model aircraft fully manual but being able to connect a GPS, variometer, barometer etc and create a HUD style on the DJI goggles RE. thank you.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Yes, you can still see the data telemetry for using DJI Goggles RE when you are in the live feed.

2018-9-26
Use props
strikerdlm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82785 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-26 00:35
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Yes, you can still see the data telemetry for using DJI Goggles RE when you are in the live feed.

[view_image]

Thank you! I understand then that my ocusync has the sensors needed for that info you are showing? thank you
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

strikerdlm Posted at 2018-9-26 00:57
Thank you! I understand then that my ocusync has the sensors needed for that info you are showing? thank you

Yes. You're welcome. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules