1234 6 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 399190 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hello. When DJI plan to fix the issue that the part of the image is missing on 18:9 phones? For example Samsung S8 is a supported device and it has that problem. See the attached picture. They call it Osmo "Pro" so they should do it "Pro". Because "Professionals" like to frame pictures accurately. I'm waiting for update more than a year...

osmo.jpg
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please provide the app version and the android version?
2018-9-26
Use props
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

Hello. Thank you for your reply.

App version: v3.1.43 (706_go3_googlePlay)
Android: 8.1.0

I tested a lot of phones. Generally this issue is relate to the phones whose aspect ratio is wider than 16:9 such as Samsung S8, Samsung S9, Note 8, Note 9, Huawei P20 etc. The problem is that Samsung S8 is listed on your web page as a supported device.

Thank you for quick update of the app. I’m waiting for it more than a year.

Tomas
2018-9-26
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it's really important to you and you don't want to wait for DJI, try the App "FilMic Pro"  It allows you to specify the aspect ratio from a wider array of choices.  Plus it adds dozens of camera capabilities that are very very useful to someone who is picky with details and wants a wide array of options. Available for both iOS and Android (although why you would want to use Android escapes many people!)  It's also the only App that (as of 09/2018) is, and has been, available for the Osmo series.  It has been continuously updated/upgraded over the last three years.  There are also tutorials from FilMic on YouTube if you are unsure about spending $10-15.
2018-9-27
Use props
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

I think it supports only Osmo Mobile not Osmo Pro
2018-11-10
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tomas Medek Posted at 11-10 05:11
I think it supports only Osmo Mobile not Osmo Pro

Go to the FilMic Pro website and drop them a note asking whether the Pro is covered.  Also, share with them the question/issue you posed a few months ago.  I've found them very responsive and helpful.  Worth you time, I assure you.
2018-11-12
Use props
Tomas Medek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

Almost a year and no update? No fix? No user care?

Sad.
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules