Inspire 2 Landing gear
1924 14 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

The last update makes amber in it. The automation, as far as the landing gear is concerned, does not work properly, so at the moment, I use to turn the landing gear down. Unfortunately, Inspire 2 can not land without any problems with the camera, but it does not work when I turn on Inspire 2, so I have to hold the front end slightly so that the camera can turn its normal rounds.

Do you have the same problem? What can you do about it?
2018-9-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Unfortunately the translation didn't went smoothly and I have problems understanding what is the nature of issues. Perhaps other forum members will get the message better ...
2018-9-25
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

What is the issue?
2018-9-25
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1783087 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, Which camera do you have? X7?
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry I'm confused. Can you please elaborate more the issue or is it possible to provide a sample footage showing the problem? You may send it through youtube or Dropbox and provide us the link.
2018-9-26
Use props
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

The landing gear does not go far enough down, when landing.

2018-9-26
Use props
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-26 00:12
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry I'm confused. Can you please elaborate more the issue or is it possible to provide a sample footage showing the problem? You may send it through youtube or Dropbox and provide us the link.

The landing gear does not go far enough down, see the photos
2018-9-26
Use props
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Denis SF Posted at 2018-9-25 23:59
Hello, Which camera do you have? X7?

I'm using the X5S
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bjarne E. Nielsen Posted at 2018-9-26 01:00
The landing gear does not go far enough down, see the photos

Thank you for the response. Please spin the slotted screwdriver which locates underneath the drone with a screwdriver to check if the steer got stuck, please let us know if this helps.
2018-9-26
Use props
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-26 01:36
Thank you for the response. Please spin the slotted screwdriver which locates underneath the drone with a screwdriver to check if the steer got stuck, please let us know if this helps.

I could not find that screw, but I took the camera off the drone, pressed the start button 5 times and the drones landing set went further down. So now it works.
2018-9-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try cycling the gear manually, that is, using the worm gear through the round opening on the bottom of your I2. With the worm Gear fully exposed put some dry lube on the threads. I use Frog Lube Paste. Cycle the gear all the way up and down a few times with the lube on it. Be sure to use a quality flat head screw driver that fits perfectly. so you do not damage the slot at the end of the worm gear. I use a Whia flat head driver. Check to see if the camera has clearance under it when you have cycled the gear all the way down manually.
2018-9-26
Use props
Bjarne E. Nielsen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-9-26 03:54
Try cycling the gear manually, that is, using the worm gear through the round opening on the bottom of your I2. With the worm Gear fully exposed put some dry lube on the threads. I use Frog Lube Paste. Cycle the gear all the way up and down a few times with the lube on it. Be sure to use a quality flat head screw driver that fits perfectly. so you do not damage the slot at the end of the worm gear. I use a Whia flat head driver. Check to see if the camera has clearance under it when you have cycled the gear all the way down manually.

I have done what you wrote
2018-9-26
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did it work out? If you cycle the worm gear all the way down, dodo gain any height?
2018-9-26
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

There is hole underneath, and you need to get a small flat screwdriver, when you turn the worm gear moves, try reaching endpoints, it’s has to be smooth, check it’s perfectly clean from dust, and with the clear synthetic grease covering the whole visible part of the worm, if that’s not the problem, it could be a middle frame issue or servo motor damage.
2018-9-26
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

Bjarne E. Nielsen Posted at 2018-9-26 01:00
The landing gear does not go far enough down, when landing.

[view_image]

And please my friend lift that bird, it hurts watching that beautiful camera touching ground!!! Hope to see you back on air soon!
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules