Gimbal Control problem
395 4 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bladenunez
lvl.2

I have a fairly new Mavic Pro Platinum.(3 months) I noticed that the gimbal would only go up or down all the way. No posistioning adjustments. I forgot to remove the plastic holder a few times but didn't have any problem. The lack of adjustment just started yesterday. I tried auto recalibration but it still just goes all the way up or all the way down. I'm thinking that the problem is from my falure to remove the stabilizer.

2018-9-25
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You said it dude!
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-26
Use props
bladenunez
lvl.2

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-26 03:43
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

It's non visual. The camera position is limited to only up or straight down. No gimbal warnings or malfunction. It calibrated 88%.
2018-9-26
Use props
bladenunez
lvl.2

Firmware updated. Recalibrated gimbal. Realized that I forgot the wheel lever on †he controler sets the camera postion up-down. Beginer mistake .
2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules