M2P Video Setting for Night Flight in SF?
634 3 2018-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarkKnight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1882995 ft

I supposed to ask about focal length setting for M2P HQ in Virtual Litchi Mission (VLM) here, but it was resolved. (set for FOV in VLM: 55 deg for 4K-HQ)
Another Question is what would be optimal video settings for night flight like link below?
It was shot by Mavic Pro and I am not satisfied with quality (last part) and expecting better one with M2P's 1" sensor.

Please advise.

BR,

2018-9-26
Use props
DarkKnight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1882995 ft
Japan

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-9-26 02:34
I always record in Auto & it seems to do a decent job.  This was recorded in 4K x 30 fps, FOV mode, Normal profile.

https://youtu.be/7L3Ir30-aXA

Thx so much.  Your video in auto is much better than I expected.  Especially less noise compared with Mavic Pro.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, please be advised that we don't recommend to use the Litchi App or any third party application to your Mavic 2 Pro because the damage caused by any third-party software will not be covered by DJI Care Refresh. For the warranty, if it can be proved via the data analysis that the damage is caused by the non-pilot error, we will provide the warranty service during the warranty period, but we may not be able to analyze the third-party APP data, therefore, we recommended to use the DJI official APP, appreciate your understanding.
2018-9-26
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-26 15:43
Hi. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, please be advised that we don't recommend to use the Litchi App or any third party application to your Mavic 2 Pro because this can void the warranty of your drone. Thank you.

What a load of bull!
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules