1056 2 2018-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74436 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

Hi I'm a DJI INSPIRE 2 user, I had a problem after updating the firmware, purple/green line shaped artifacts on the right side of the screen when shooting in ProRes. I already had the same problem before in another I2 after updating and it was solved by the technicians who sent me a BETA updater specific to the drone. Please help ASAP DJI technicians, I'm in the middle of a big shoot! Beg you all!

My dji user for that drone in pablocozzaglio@yahoo.es - picture of the serial # attached.   

thumbnail_IMG_2466.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2466.jpg
2018-9-26
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

If I was you, I'd downgrade FW to the previous version. Waiting for DJI to come up with a fix for the latest version will probably put you out of business.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We were able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. You may do that by connecting your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and it will give you an option their to downgrade the firmware. Our engineers are currently trying to fix it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules