DJI Care Refresh
1689 6 2018-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

I am at a total loss as to how to proceed.  The information on the web is confusing and incomprehensible!
First I am told that DJI Refresh is not available in UK then I find another tlink on this forum that lets me buy it, BUT it says my Spark has to be brand new - mine is not it is nearly a year old now. I am then sent to another totally baffling page about verification videos.
Can anyone tell me in clear and simple langauage whether I can buy DJI Care refresh for my one year old spark bought in UK.
Thanks
2018-9-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Care Refresh is available for the Spark in the UK. Go to the link below (and make sure United Kingdom is selected at the top, right of the site).

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark

As noted at the bottom of that page, you'll need to send a video in to show your Spark is in working order. See more details about that process here:

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2018-9-26
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks yes I had already seen those two links but could not believe the requirement for the video!  Think I will leave it.  Not sure I have the skills to make a video of that magnitude! Clearly needs more than one person!  I have not crashed so far so will continue till I upgrade and maybe buy the care then!!
2018-9-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, those are really the requirements. It should be easy to do if you have someone else manning the camera.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Charlie, if the unit has been activated more than 48 hours and still works well, video verification is required to ensure the unit is qualified to purchase DJI Care Refresh. We're sorry if this bothers you, please kindly check whether your family or friends can help you complete the video.
Also, as you mentioned someone told you that DJI Care Refresh is not available in the UK, do you refer to our support? If yes, please kindly advise how do you contact our support and provide us with your phone number/email address when contacted our support, we'd like to investigate the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-9-26
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-26 19:14
Hi Charlie, if the unit has been activated more than 48 hours and still works well, video verification is required to ensure the unit is qualified to purchase DJI Care Refresh. We're sorry if this bothers you, please kindly check whether your family or friends can help you complete the video.
Also, as you mentioned someone told you that DJI Care Refresh is not available in the UK, do you refer to our support? If yes, please kindly advise how do you contact our support and provide us with your phone number/email address when contacted our support, we'd like to investigate the exact status, thanks so much!

Thanks.  I have flown my Spark 192 times for 20 hours and tit is brilliant.
I can not remember where it said DJI Care Refresh was not available in UK., I thought it was when I went to the shop. It did not say not available in UK just not available in my region.
I am thinking of upgrading so will not bother about Care Refresh now,
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Charliejspark Posted at 2018-9-26 23:49
Thanks.  I have flown my Spark 192 times for 20 hours and tit is brilliant.
I can not remember where it said DJI Care Refresh was not available in UK., I thought it was when I went to the shop. It did not say not available in UK just not available in my region.
I am thinking of upgrading so will not bother about Care Refresh now,

Alright, thanks for the clarification. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules