Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inconsistent firmware (even though ive updated)
592 4 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

hello all,

Im still getting the 'inconsistent firmware detected' message, even though I have updated all 3 of my batteries. Any idea what is going on here? It doesnt happen every time I fire up the bird and it happens with each of my batteries, but not all the time, all of which have been updated. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

-SkinJob2501
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if your receive an error code and the exact model of Mavic series? Can you provide a screenshot of the error message so that I can check it on my end? Thanks for your support.
2018-9-27
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

Its a Mavic 2 Zoom/Flymore Ill get a screen shot the next time I fly which should be in the next few minutes here.
-SkinJob2501
2018-9-27
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

I dont get the error any more, but some of my intelligent flight modes are gone, particulary waypoints and everything else on the second page.....Where did they go?

-SkinJob2501
2018-9-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

SkinJob2501 Posted at 2018-9-28 15:07
I dont get the error any more, but some of my intelligent flight modes are gone, particulary waypoints and everything else on the second page.....Where did they go?

-SkinJob2501

Check the switch on your RC if it is on P-Mode. The intelligent flight modes are not available in T and S-Modes.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules