Lock Mode not working
3061 4 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Füli
lvl.1
Canada

I have had my Ronin S for a couple weeks now  and used it this past weekend, I had some issues  with the focus wheel - The manuel says that the lens should be in MF, but when its in MF the focus wheel does not function however if it is in AF it works fine- weird.

I noticed my lock mode trigger is not working either.

I have updated my cameras firmware as well as the Ronin S firmware - I am using a Canon 5D MK IV.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix or am I missing something?

I need to figure this out by next week as I am shooting a wedding.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, your issue has been figured out in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-167620-1-1.html Please keep us updated in your own thread if you have any further concern, we will follow up, thank you.
2018-9-27
Use props
djiuser_xtyUus7vMf89
New
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-27 20:11
Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, your issue has been figured out in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-167620-1-1.html Please keep us updated in your own thread if you have any further concern, we will follow up, thank you.

Other gimbals allow for lock mode without pressing the trigger. How can I do that with Ronin S?
2019-3-22
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_xtyUus7vMf89 Posted at 3-22 10:59
Other gimbals allow for lock mode without pressing the trigger. How can I do that with Ronin S?

you can program any of the 3 User Modes to suit your liking.
I have used my User3 to be 'Full Lock' ie No Smoothtrack on all axies
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_xtyUus7vMf89 Posted at 3-22 10:59

Hi there, we must keep pressing the Trigger button to enter the Lock Mode, you may refer to AVsupport's suggestion to see if it works.
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules