Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

petter Posted at 2015-6-7 22:36
1x Galaxy S, 1x Cube U65GT
- Reset to manufacturer settings
- erased or killed unnecessary apps

If the lag happens after 7-12 min of flight one might think the devise is overtaxed?
2015-6-7
Use props
ben_m16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5454557 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Today I tried to flight this morning, with:

Tablet Galaxy TAB S 8.4, resetted, reinstalled firmware (for the tablet) and only one APP (DJI PILOT APP), nothing more apps, only DJI.

Reinstalled the DJI PILOT APP 1.1.0.

Desactivates all.

And initiate the flight, all seems well (a little laggy, but can fly), but when I flight 5 minutes, the lag starts (I had 19 satellites on the app), and the image frozen 5 seconds, receive again, and frozen 10 seconds........ imposible to flight. Comes back and terminate the flight.

Is imposible to flight, at least DJI must release a 1.1.9b firmware that consit in the same firmware 1.1.8, for us, for our problems. And fix with time and patience the problem, but at least we can flight with this fix.

When we bought the phantom, our money was not lag, or freeze was a totally fresh and without lag money
2015-6-7
Use props
Darkfito
lvl.2

Spain

While they fix it they should let us come back to the previous firmware (1.1.8).

We are many with this problem
2015-6-7
Use props
ben_m16
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Imposible, the phantom check the firmware and stop if the number is the same or lower......

DJI must release a 1.1.9b or 1.2.0 ..........
2015-6-7
Use props
FLYMN
lvl.2

United States

Before I cleaned up my Note 4 and put it into airplane mode before flying, I too had the problem where it would start out w/o lagging but as the flight progressed it got worse and eventually to the point in which it was unusable. I will be flying again today to give it another test. It's a very strange problem. What could be happening during the flight that makes the problem worse over time? Is there some kind of a buffer that fills up? Heat related?
2015-6-7
Use props
ben_m16
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Or Phantom´s CPU overheat? over process?? a high compute procesing for the phantom´s CPU ???

A note 4 is very powerfull to be laggy for CPU process.

Must be the phantom, and remember, is related with satellites coverage....... in indoors with ZERO satellitel all works perfect. In outdoors with ONE satellite or more, the lag comes for you.........  
2015-6-7
Use props
jim.tarro
New

United States

Same issue here. 1.1.19 firmware. S5 and Nexus 7 running DJI Pilot 1.1.0. Video stuttering and skipping starts about 8-12 minutes into a flight. Sometimes less sometimes more.
2015-6-7
Use props
alessio.pac
lvl.2
Italy

I did several test indoor (into my house) using "Cool Tool" app (for android). You can see cpu frequency and percent of use and more... As we know, we get almost perfect video indoor, yes little lag but high frame rate. Cool Tool showed CPU at 60%.  I then changed room and I start getting some gps signal. Frame rate started to decrease but it was still good. With 3 or 4 sats, video is still good, I think we could fly well. Cool Tool said 75%!  then I went out in my garden and obviously I started to get more satellites . Frame rate dropped down, Cool Tool was red saying 95%. Definatly not safe for a flight. A friend lent me an ipad air2, I did same test, cI didn't notice any change with or without sats! they also have video acceleration but on ipad air2 I did't notice improoving, it was quite perfect anymore.

Now, with my android I would like to make a flight outdoor without gps signal, I tried to use some alluminium paper to get isolation but my P3 always got some sats. I'm really thinking to open my P3 and unplug gps. Other suggestion to get gps isolated? My hand can do it but I cant fly!
2015-6-7
Use props
berrylocksmith
lvl.1

United States

I have an idea.. I didn't get my pro until after the 118 version was already updated to 119...if someone  could try this with the old 118 bin file.. Rename it to the next version number... Not sure what the name is exactly  is now,  but 119 should be in the name, Change it to 1.1.91 or something like that , then update...
2015-6-7
Use props
venturedrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326693 ft
United States

Using latest firmware on a galaxy s 5 and a galaxy note s 10.5 have the freezing crashing lag as well after about 5min of flight. I'll try free up all available cpu and see if that helps while i wait for a solution from DJI. 3 batteries and I cant even fly it longer than 5min is pretty frustrating....
2015-6-7
Use props
matukash
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5261699 ft
United States

I have the same problem and I'm getting more frustrated day by day. Even out in the open field my video down-link "blends" and lags at least for 10 seconds. I only had 1 successful flight (out of 7 so far) without any lag which to my surprise was in a pretty urban area. The lag consists of frame blending, satellite noise, 3-5 second delay in movement and video drop outs for up to a minute. This thing is not working properly and I'd like a replacement. I also just started having MC and gimbal errors for about 2 minutes after turning the craft on. It says that there's an MC error and gimbal also shuts itself off and says that there is a gimbal error and that I should check the 8 pin connector. Flying for the past 4 years I know when connections are proper and I know why. DJI has F**** me  in the a** once again. Thanks DJI, after buying a faulty s800, having its arms snap mid air, then being emailed a warning that I need to buy a vibration dampening kit for $250 ( you also offered a dicount which DID NOT work, had to pay the full price)  also owning an s900 that has a weak bottom plate and vibrations are so bad that i had to put MC on a seperate dampening plate. Had multiple flyaways with naza-m v2 systems on calm geomagnetic days. Owned an inspire 1, which was the only item i managed to return. It was also faulty, the remote kept bricking itself during updates and the craft was vibrating like crazy. Your ND filter provided with it was a CHEAT to remove the jello on the poorly built inspire 1 gimbal. And now THIS?? A phantom 3 pro with a LIGHTBRIDGE that is unusable. most of the time i see something that looks like an abstract painting, and in some cases i get a clear image that was supposed to be transmitted half a minute ago. I keep buying from you with hopes that this will make my business easier and more reliable and all I get from you is a bunch of untested, poorly built machines. I honestly feel like a guinea pig, on which you test your products, although you sell them as "out of the box" solutions which are clearly not!!!!!
Device im using for video downlink is Iphone 6 Plus  

@Tahoe_ED, I am the 16 year old kid from the mikrokopter forums if you remember me. You and Ziggy have inspired me to continue flying multirotors. I am now 20 and i am starting to regret in making the switch from MK to DJI.

In conclusion, I feel fooled at my own expense. I am also leaving to my home country from USA in 11 days, and I don't have time to send the unit in for a replacement as it will take way too long.
I hope that someone from DJI finally steps up and takes care of their loyal customer.

Mat

2015-6-7
Use props
DVD Mansion
lvl.2
Canada

I've read all over the internet about DJI's BAD customer support, very bad. More bad reviews than good. I still went out & bought a Phantom 3 from DJI direct. I sent multiple emails for them to cancel my orders but they went unanswered alongside many other questions that went unanswered. I then realized that all those bad DJI reviews were probably right. I took delivery of my first DJI product the Phantom 3 Pro and also have the same lag as everyone else with an IOS iPhone 6, a Samsung S5 and a Samsung Galaxy TAB S 8.4 all 3 same problem IOS or not it doesn't matter same shit day in day out.

I can't believe anyone would ever buy another product from this company after all the issues they've had with prior products that I've read about and I'm not just talking about faulty quad copters because every company out there has faulty quads and flyaways and what have you but I'm talking about SERVICE! Is it that expensive to hire people to take care of your loyal customers that have spent thousands after thousands of dollars WTF? I'm for sure NEVER buying a DJI product again, experiencing first hand now what this customer service is like! No wonder I see ex-employees have joined 3D Robotics to take on their ex employer.

DJI's CEO Frank Wang openly acknowledges that the phantom 3 is not a perfect product and goes on to admit on record that some Phantom flyaway's have been caused by "software malfunction" WTF??? How can you take people's money & release this product with statements like this and then not stand behind your product?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryan ... -china-billionaire/
Here's also the youtube of that statement!

2015-6-7
Use props
FLYMN
lvl.2

United States

Well...I thought that by turning on airplane mode on my Note 4, along with formatting the flight log, along with uninstalling bloatware, along with turning off video cache, that I had solved the problem, but no such luck. I flew two back-to-back flights this evening with lag issues.

I did find that running Advanced Task Killer while in mid-flight and killing off all aps except DJI Pilot did bring back lag-free video, but it was only temporary. Eventually the lag came back and gradually worsened the longer I went into the flight. If I closed DJI Pilot in mid-flight and restarted the ap, this would clear up the issue as well, but sooner or later lag reappeared.

It seems to me that the DJI Pilot ap has got some kind of problem in which it uses more and more cpu cycles as time goes on and eventually effects performance of the live video. My guess is that somewhere in the code it's not cleaning up after itself, causing it to use more and more processing power until eventually the ap begins to implode.

Can you DJI folks here get in touch with corporate to have their programmers look into this? There has to be a bug in the code somewhere. It's happening on way too many platforms for this to be a fluke.

AJ
2015-6-7
Use props
petter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663179 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Seems that Inspire 1 pilot have the same issue.http://forum.dji.com/thread-16667-1-1.html
DJI, it's time to communicate a little !

Grounded since one week...
2015-6-8
Use props
chrisclaydon
lvl.3

Australia

Well guys
a quick test here tonight with my TAB S...Remmember .... this fellow has a 8 core CPU   

Without any apps open, flight mode on.....CPU use less than 10%

Open up DJI app up.... 75% to 80% CPU total usage.
This does not leave much CPU head room!

Running 1.1.9..... didnt have thIs problem running 1.1.8

Logged a call with dji a week ago on thIs problem.. no response...
FPV impossible with this lag

Please help DJI..
2015-6-8
Use props
ben_m16
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

chrisclaydon, if you put your phantom outdoor, with good satellites coverage (8 satellites or more), the CPU is 95% - 97%  total usage......  I have the Galaxy TAB S 8.4" too.

What can be changed in 1.1.9, to do this??? remember that all data from the phantom is send to remote controller, and this is procesed and sen by USB to the tablet....... and the Remote controller not have 1.1.9, it maintain 1.1.8...........

I can´t understand whats changed......
2015-6-8
Use props
FLYMN
lvl.2

United States

ben_m16 Posted at 2015-6-8 20:03
chrisclaydon, if you put your phantom outdoor, with good satellites coverage (8 satellites or more), ...

Tried another test this morning...

Android Device: Samsung Note 4

I turned on the P3 and just left it sit on a table (inside house with no GPS) for about 1 hour. I kept it recording in 4k video. (I took a few images now and then, which by the way are not recorded on my Note 4 anymore.)

For the entire hour, no video stuttering whatsoever.

I then placed the P3 outside and after about 1 minute or so after it had GPS lock, stuttering began.

After about 10 minutes, I brought the P3 back inside (No GPS) and the stuttering stopped again. Worked fine.

My guess is, that when the P3 has GPS lock, it must be using more CPU cycles on the Android device? This really doesn't make sense. You would think that it shouldn't matter since the P3 is doing all the work.

AJ
2015-6-8
Use props
Kevin Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649426 ft
India

Tried the 24 hour technical support for P3, Road ended nowhere! DJI please release an android app update and firmware update soon! With FPV fix! Some people on inspire 1 say their FPV is like a downloaded movie! That's what we r expecting, since its the same hardware (LightBridge)!
2015-6-8
Use props
hgstrickland
New
United States

I'm using a Samsung Tab S 8.4" and the QR reader version of the pilot app and all the above problems went away.
2015-6-8
Use props
alessio.pac
lvl.2
Italy

hgstrickland Posted at 2015-6-8 22:11
I'm using a Samsung Tab S 8.4" and the QR reader version of the pilot app and all the above problems ...

really? with 1.1.9 firmware?
2015-6-8
Use props
jgraham103
lvl.1

United States

When I received my phantom 3,  I used a Samsung Galaxy S4. it worked great but was a little small. At the time, the IOS app wasn't even released, yet. Since the S4 was working well, I started looking at tablets. Compared iPad mini 2 and 3 with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and decided on the Samsung. Probably because of the brighter screen and the fact that it took awhile for the IOS DJI Pilot app to be released. By this time the ios app had been released but there were several users of IOS complaining of disconnects. The galaxy tab seemed to work fine for awhile. I didn't notice the lag until, after I upgraded to lollipop 5.0.2, could have been happening and I just didn't notice it. The lag has been getting so bad, I decided to try my S4 again. On Saturday, I tried it. The first 5 min of flight were great. No issues at all. Around 8 min into the flight, I noticed it starting to lag a good bit. I was about 1200ft out and 150ft high. So I started to bring in back closer to me. At 11min 23sec the app crashed (1st time I've ever experienced the app actually crash). At this point I noticed the usb debugging message pop up as if I just plugged in the usb cable. I don't remember if the app restarted on its own or if I started it again, but it came back up still with a tremendous lag (4 to 5 sec). I manually landed. Recharged battery and connected my tab s back to the controller and did a test flight. This time I was about 7 min in flight and the app crashed on it, as well. This was around my 75th flight with this thing. The symptoms appear to be getting worse the more times I fly it. My first few flights were around 15 to 18 min and would have probably lost this thing with the lag I'm experiencing today.
2015-6-8
Use props
Spot Landing
lvl.1

Germany

.. SAME ISSUE I'm angry
... GALAXY TAB S 8.4, P3 1.1.9, Pilot App 1.1.0  testet on Android 5.1 and 4.4.2
I ca Not Fly With that

DJI PLEASE HELP US !!!!!

2015-6-8
Use props
leon
lvl.1

United States

jgraham103 Posted at 2015-6-9 00:02
When I received my phantom 3,  I used a Samsung Galaxy S4. it worked great but was a little small. A ...

OK, I have sent an email to DJI Tech-Support in regards to the FPV problem with AOS and the DJI Pilot Apps FPV using FWV 1.1.9 The AOS is Lollipop 5.0 Super bad, UNUSABLE FPV, 4 to 10 second delay and freezing imagery, Totally unsafe for flying! We need a FIX and very Soon, Tech-Support needs to place this on top Priority! Let's here something DJI!!!
2015-6-8
Use props
petter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663179 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

2750 view of this thread!
If you also encounter the same problems,
please had your comments so that DJI realize that the matter is most important and a fix needed asap.
We want to fly (and safe) - Thanks for your help
2015-6-8
Use props
isaache
lvl.3
Spain

I previously said in this forum that before I buy a P3 I do need Ground Station capability unfortunately a new item has been added to the show stopper list, I can't buy a product that is known to have the issues already listed in this post as it really looks like the P3 becomes practically unusable, hopefully DJI will address this issues soon

Isaac
2015-6-8
Use props
carlos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1385814 ft
  • >>>
Venezuela

I have been trying everything, and nothing seems to make a difference, it gets super choppy, and it would also disconect randomly from the app in flight. I have used 2 different devices. Ipad mini 3 64gb+4g / Samsung Galaxy A5 Android Kitkat 4.4.4
relinked controller
Hardware decode on
turned off video cache
selected individual quiet channel
reduced data rate a 4mbps(3km)
Took ipad out of case
turned off wifi
turned off bluetooth
turned off notifications
activated do not disturb mode

Not sure what else to try... At this point, maybe wait for a firmware/app update that solves the issue?
2015-6-8
Use props
FLYMN
lvl.2

United States

carlos@radikalt Posted at 2015-6-9 03:28
I have been trying everything, and nothing seems to make a difference, it gets super choppy, and it  ...

Same here. Tried everything imaginable. Not a fun situation.
2015-6-8
Use props
lexluther
lvl.2

Canada

I have the same problem.
2015-6-8
Use props
troy.ftaerialse
lvl.1

United States

I'll throw my 2 cents in...

I'm in Texas. I have an iPhone 6+.  I've owned the P3P for almost 3 weeks.  As soon as I got it, I updated the FW to 1.1.8 when i got the machine (what was currently on DJI's website at the time).

My first several flights were great.  I had a smooth view via the Lightbridge FPV HD downlink to my iPhone 6+.  No lags, no choppiness, no problems.  Then 1.1.9 came out and about the same time the DJI Pilot app was updated (automatically) on my iPhone.  I went through the FW update and went out flying as normal.  Every flight since having updated FW and an updated DJI Pilot app (I believe the app is up to 1.1.2) has started out ok, but after approximately 5-8 minutes of flying, the FPV on my screen is so choppy and pixelated that I cannot use it to see where I am, much less the shot I am trying to take.

I have noticed that since the update, my iPhone is incredibly HOT.  Like the CPU & GPU are being over-taxed. I have played around with all the Lightbridge settings (AUTO to CUSTOM -- selecting different channels; 6mbps to 4mbps downlink; Hardware Decode OFF & ON; clearing flight logs) but I have not been successful in solving this problem.

Every time I fly, I make sure I'm in the shade, I kill all background apps on my phone, I place my phone in airplane mode, yet I still have problems.  

For those of you who are saying this is an Android only issue, I can assure you it's not.  It may not be the SAME problem or the SAME cause, but something has changed and something doesn't work they way it used to...  My best guess from all my troubleshooting and reading about this problem online is that this issue stems from software updates; both the 1.1.9 firmware and the DJI Pilot app updates.  If that is the case, and DJI is aware of our problems, hopefully this is a software issue that can be corrected with a future update...and soon... because right now, I feel like I have a $1300 frustration rather than a $1300 drone.
2015-6-8
Use props
DVD Mansion
lvl.2
Canada

Can you guys believe not a single word here on the forums from DJI technical support after all this crap about the freezing and crashing and from so many people too.
Do we not at least deserve something in return? Not even a response? How do we get our money back from these guys I would hate to ship it back & never see my money
returned either..then try & get a hold of them and ask them where is my refund? Good luck with that.

NEVER BUY DJI if you're new to this please read all the horrible customer service it is FRUSTRATING.
2015-6-8
Use props
johnmaetta
lvl.2

United States

Not willing to try and 'back out' Android 5.0.1 to 4.4.2 from my Samsung S4, I searched for solution to 5.0.1 issues. This is what I found:

http://www.androidpit.com/galaxy ... and-how-to-fix-them

I went ahead and cleared the cache and turned off all window animation, transition animation and animator duration scale using the instructions in the link above.

After completing these two changes, I powered up the P3A, controller, S4 and started recording. The changes appear to have fixed the increasing lag issue I had last evening using the same test configuration. I let the test run for 10 minutes and did not noticed any lag longer than ~300mS. I have not flown with these changes yet.
2015-6-8
Use props
johnmaetta
lvl.2

United States

Not willing to try and 'back out' Android 5.0.1 to 4.4.2 from my Samsung S4, I searched for solution to 5.0.1 issues. This is what I found:

http://www.androidpit.com/galaxy ... and-how-to-fix-them

I went ahead and cleared the cache and turned off all window animation, transition animation and animator duration scale using the instructions in the link above.

After completing these two changes, I powered up the P3A, controller, S4 and started recording. The changes appear to have fixed the increasing lag issue I had last evening using the same test configuration. I let the test run for 10 minutes and did not noticed any lag longer than ~300mS. I have not flown with these changes yet.
2015-6-8
Use props
Radikaltech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1385814 ft
  • >>>
Venezuela

In my case is a temperature related issue.

I've been flying 2 times a day.

In the late morning full sun light in Venezuela temperatures can easely pass +30ºC (Had problems, after about 5min disconects, freezes, chops etc... if i get under a roof to take advantage of the shadow I would get 6 to 7mins)

In the late afternoon 5pm Right before the sunset temperature About 28ºC (No problem, Normal latency of about 0.5Sec, Device: Ipad Mini 3 64Gb + 4G)

Maybe the fact that in full sunlight camera gets more colors and it translates in more resourse consumption + the temperature helps ipad overheat and crash.

I also agree that this issue is related to fw 1.1.9 consuming more resourses than 1.1.8. Looks like 1.1.8 was more device temperature friendly than 1.1.9

This is a problem because I do most of my flights at 12 noon because I like the help of the sunlight for the video.

I wonder how did they manage to take that promotional video at the volcano full of lava. I'm sure temperatures there are far from +30ºC

Please DJI Make our phantoms be friendlier with our devices

2015-6-8
Use props
Oliver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

cegio Posted at 2015-6-5 18:26
The lag is not the problem, all of us have lag and this is normal in a digital transmision, we are  ...

I don't think this video is an entirely fair test, since the difference from frame to frame when inside is much smaller than when it is taken outside and turned around. When it is outside and doing that, it is sending much more data, because a lot more is happening, which might explain the extra lag
2015-6-8
Use props
TMTPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2014659 ft
United States

I am having the same problem since upgrading to the latest firmware.

Using iPad Mini 2 in airplane mode. Turned my cell phone to airplane mode as well. Performed compass calibration before flight. Major lag on today's flights and complete disconnects yesterday (although I could still control the P3 even though the iOS app said it was disconnected". Today while flying I also had the compass go out, and got a red error message on the iOS app (can't remember the exact wording).  I did perform the compass calibration before that flight. Performed the compass calibration again and the compass issue didn't return, but the major lag was still there. I was getting intermittent lag, 3-10 second black screens while the P3 was less than 75ft directly above me, and/or within 50-75 yards in front of me. The FPV is almost unusable now.

Anyone have more info on the rumors about the latest firmware limiting the amount of channels because of FCC regulations?

2015-6-8
Use props
serge.samson
lvl.1

Canada

Darkfito Posted at 2015-6-4 00:43
I also have everything loaded and i continue to lag.

(Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 5.0)

I'm also having the same issue with Galaxy Tab S 8.4, but I noted that it happened only after I updated the OS to 5.0.1.  Clearly perfect before, and constantly freezing and jerking since.

Please help, before someone crashes its P3...! (or worse, before I buy an iPad..
2015-6-8
Use props
bluemagic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1129629 ft
United States

So, I have had the moderator of the facebook dji global page acknowledge the issue and tell me a new app version is due out.
Then, I contact dji online tech chat and he has no idea what I am talking about with the lag and tells me to use a supported device. a Note 3. I have a Note 4. He says its not a good powerful cpu in it! lmao.
I want a refund.:@
2015-6-8
Use props
serge.samson
lvl.1

Canada

BTW DJI, after the many posts and frustrated customers, now would be the time to acknowledge that you are looking into it!!  Just state something so we wait patiently and continue to support your products.  Just speaking for myself, I have 3 friends that I convinced to buy a P3P, which I'm recommending to hold off because of this problem.  Many others are surely doing the same right now. So if you can't fix this problem, just let us know that we are not ignored... for your own business sake
2015-6-8
Use props
Lonestar
lvl.1

United States

I may have found a successful workaround for me... Your mileage may vary but here goes..

I'm a total noob with some tech savvy. I have a P3P which delivered on Friday with 1.1.9   I'm using the iPad mini 3 and had the same exact problems everyone here has posted about. I thought I was doing something dreadfully wrong so I came here looking for support. My iPad is brand new with the latest iOS update everything else is stock out of the box with no mods etc. I couldn't fly via FPV due to the freezing and up to 4 sec lag etc.
Tonight, After a little trial and error playing with the settings I switched the video to 720@30 and changed the video channel from auto to 17. I chose 17 because it had the strongest green signal without any of the red interference signals. I haven't cleared caches or any other mods other than how it it came stock and flying in gps mode.

Immediately everything began working exactly as I expected. Beautiful crystal clear FPV resolution with absolutely no glitches in the screen. I ran it through its paces for two back to back battery swaps and it was perfect all evening. I was excited to get to see for the first time what I was hoping for when I bought it.

I know that this is an android thread but we iOS folk are in the same exact situation as everyone has mentioned before me.  I have no idea if switching the resolution from 4k makes any difference in what is displayed on the iPad but for now it's working flawlessly for me and I'm happy until a permanent solution fixes the issue. I do not have an android device which meets the requirements otherwise I would have tested that too. Maybe someone else can?

Like I said before, this works for my situation and may not have any bearing on yours but I thought I would share my findings. If something changes I'll be sure to report back.
Hope this helps.

2015-6-8
Use props
alessio.pac
lvl.2
Italy

serge.samson@md Posted at 2015-6-9 11:49
BTW DJI, after the many posts and frustrated customers, now would be the time to acknowledge that yo ...

I agree, I also stop a friend who was purchasing a P3. He is an Android owner too.
I was a big fan of DJI since the first F450 I bought with naza1. They worked everyday to get it better, new software, new firmware and great support. What's happening now? I think we shoud start to ask for refound. Without light bridge working it's only an expensive small drone.
Old DJI would given an answer in one day with apologize. Instead we are wasting time trying averything on our tab and phones. I tried two roms on my tablet hoping to get better fpv. I'm tired!
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules