DJI Select membership
3105 21 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1218379 ft

Has anyone purchased this?  I'm considering it for the 20% off coupons.  I was wondering if anyone knows what the "birthday surprise" is.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be making any purchases worth the $30 cost (considering the goggles).  The "birthday surprise" might just be enough to sweeten the deal.
2018-9-27
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4

From the DJI Select page:
5 Accessories Coupons

20% Off DJI consumer product accessories [ 1 ]

The small footnote says this:  [1] DJI consumer products include: Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Alpine White, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Mobile 2, Osmo, Osmo +, and DJI Goggles...

However. in the the FAQ it says, "8. Are accessory coupons and DJI Care Refresh discounts available for DJI Goggles?
No."
WTF DJI...Make up your mind already.  Can they be used on googles or not?!?

2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. You may check this link for reference then click DJI Select: https://www.dji.com/support/purc ... ite&from=footer
2018-9-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a good package
2018-9-27
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 09:57
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. You may check this link for reference then click DJI Select: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase?site=brandsite&from=footer

I don't think you understood the question.  On the DJI page for purchasing DJI Select, in one place it says that the goggles are  a "DJI consumer product".  It is listed as footnote #1 under what is eligible for 20% off.  Yet, under the Frequently Asked Question section it says that they are not eligible.  It's a contradiction.  Either they are eligible or they're not.  It can't be both!
2018-9-27
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I was really close getting the Select until someone told me you can't use any of the coupons for any of the Mavic 2 products or accessories. I confirmed it with DJI and chose not to get it.
2018-9-27
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-27 10:19
I was really close getting the Select until someone told me you can't use any of the coupons for any of the Mavic 2 products or accessories. I confirmed it with DJI and chose not to get it.

I was considering the Crystalsky monitor and the goggles.  Looks like you can't use the coupons on either one.  20% off either one would make it worth while.  I don't think I'd use the coupons for anything else to make it worth the price.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-9-27 10:11
I don't think you understood the question.  On the DJI page for purchasing DJI Select, in one place it says that the goggles are  a "DJI consumer product".  It is listed as footnote #1 under what is eligible for 20% off.  Yet, under the Frequently Asked Question section it says that they are not eligible.  It's a contradiction.  Either they are eligible or they're not.  It can't be both!

Thank you for the response and we're very sorry for the confusion. The question #4 (What accessories does DJI Select cover?), yes, DJI Goggles' accessories are included is you are a select member. For question #8 (Are accessory coupons and DJI Care Refresh discounts available for DJI Goggles?), it means no any type of discounts applicable for DJI Goggles itself, not for the accessories of DJI Goggles because there are some customers that are considering DJI Goggles as an accessory.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-27 10:19

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Mavic 2 products will be available soon for DJI Select. Please check our website from time to time for updates.
2018-9-27
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 10:40
Thank you for the response and we're very sorry for the confusion. The question #4 (What accessories does DJI Select cover?), yes, DJI Goggles' accessories are included is you are a select member. For question #8 (Are accessory coupons and DJI Care Refresh discounts available for DJI Goggles?), it means no any type of discounts applicable for DJI Goggles itself, not for the accessories of DJI Goggles because there are some customers that are considering DJI Goggles as an accessory.

OK.  So the coupon doesn't cover the goggles, only accessories FOR the goggles.  Got it.  Thank you for your patience!  :-)
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-9-27 11:10
OK.  So the coupon doesn't cover the goggles, only accessories FOR the goggles.  Got it.  Thank you for your patience!  :-)

Yes, that is correct. You're welcome. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-27
Use props
nywrecker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-9-27 10:11
I don't think you understood the question.  On the DJI page for purchasing DJI Select, in one place it says that the goggles are  a "DJI consumer product".  It is listed as footnote #1 under what is eligible for 20% off.  Yet, under the Frequently Asked Question section it says that they are not eligible.  It's a contradiction.  Either they are eligible or they're not.  It can't be both!

They almost never do.
2018-9-27
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 09:57
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. You may check this link for reference then click DJI Select: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase?site=brandsite&from=footer

Any idea when this will hit other regions? I would love to sign up but cant.

Im in AU.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

bjr981s Posted at 2018-9-27 21:28
Any idea when this will hit other regions? I would love to sign up but cant.

Im in AU.

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. It is available in Australia, sir.
2018-9-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

My birthday present was a 12% discount coupon which was valid for two weeks. But Select really paid off well when I got the Care Refresh for my Mavic 2 with 50% discount.
2018-9-30
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-30 00:59
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. It is available in Australia, sir.

The Select Web page says i am not eligible?
2018-10-3
Use props
TP_Mavic2Pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6841 ft
Canada

I am sorry, I am new, I do not know how to Create a new post.  I have few coupons 20% and i am not going to use them.. How do I post them, So anyone can use it.. it seems to be expiring soon.  I got an email informing of that..
2018-10-10
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

TP_Mavic2Pro Posted at 2018-10-10 08:46
I am sorry, I am new, I do not know how to Create a new post.  I have few coupons 20% and i am not going to use them.. How do I post them, So anyone can use it.. it seems to be expiring soon.  I got an email informing of that..

Are they just for Canada? I'm in the USA and would like to have a coupon please
2018-10-10
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4

TP_Mavic2Pro Posted at 2018-10-10 08:46

I'd like one!  Are they digital codes?  If so, you could send them through private message.  Or Copy and paste and send through pm.
2018-10-10
Use props
TP_Mavic2Pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6841 ft
Canada

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-10-10 09:12
I'd like one!  Are they digital codes?  If so, you could send them through private message.  Or Copy and paste and send through pm.

Yes they are digital codes.. and expires in 5 days or so
2018-10-10
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Waste of time and money, you can’t use them for the latest products or accessories. You can’t use the refresh one on new products.

I bought it last year, won’t be renewing, unless.
2018-10-10
Use props
djiuser_PYCTfGpqgZV0
Flight distance : 738 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-30 01:25
My birthday present was a 12% discount coupon which was valid for two weeks. But Select really paid off well when I got the Care Refresh for my Mavic 2 with 50% discount.

Are you able to use the dji refresh 50% off with a student discount?
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules