Mavic Pro can't connect my phone?
6277 5 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LukeCase
lvl.1

China

I have bought a Mavic Pro last week, and when I got my drone, I use my iPhone X mobile phone to connent the Mavic Pro and everything goes well. But I'm afraid it's damaging to my phone when I use my iPhone connect my Mavic Pro, so I decide to buy a cheap phone to connect it. I choosed a Kenxinda Android Phone to connect the Mavic, but I'm Failed, I try many times but the phone still connect my drone!
I don't know what should I do!

disappointment.jpg
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Did you try to change the cable? Can you try to back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the APP? What is the android version of your mobile device?
2018-9-28
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

These links might help you.
Dji Go on Android devices.

Install Dji Go on Apple devices.
2018-9-28
Use props
Sam Drucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft

G_Sig Posted at 2018-9-28 02:05
These links might help you.
Dji Go on Android devices.

Thanks for the links. This is the only way I know of to keep track of a particular post is to comment on it.
2018-9-28
Use props
djiuser_bcTad9t3DKuS
New

India

Maybe i should do a factory reset on the phone? Kind of sucks to lose all the pics/apps/videos when you do those though or you may visit HP Support Assistant
2018-9-28
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

Steps I do are simple to try.  The MP is turned on first.  Once all the beeping is done, I then power up the Android device, my being a Samsung 6.  Once the Samsung is on, I connect it to the controller, using the USB port underneath in the the center, to the micro USB on the Samsung.  Then power up the controller.  You should see the phone screen ask about something referring to the USB connection, like needs to access a file.  (I get different questions from my Samsung than I do my tablet).  But getting the prompt means you have the right cable, so answer yes.  My controller will start the DJI Go 4 app from there on it's own.  Then you should be connected, and see what your camera is looking at.  I don't use those little short DJI cables to connect my Samsung to the controller, but be sure to look for the big USB connection on the underside of the controller.  Highly recommend using that one.  Let us know how that works.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules