1174 3 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M4veric17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519715 ft
France

Hi there,

I'm a newbie here and proud recent owner of a Mavic Pro and i was searching for a synthetic doc reviewing all the DJI Go App menus.

I found a few ones but none which really satisfied me, so i decided to build one by myself. I think this might be useful especially for newbies like me when you cannot remember "where is that #!*$ damn setting that i cannot retrieve" ;) It might also be of some help for people who don't own the beast yet but would like to check all the settings available before buying it.

So here are 3 pictures mixing screenshots of quite all DJI Go App's menus.
The idea was to try to have as much infos as possible at one glance, so that one could find what he wants without having to search through multiple pages. I tried building this with 1st column being the main menu and following columns being related sub-menus. But i had to cheat a few time in order to also use as much space as possible in my final pictures. I also add some colors, hoping it will make the relation between menus more easy to catch for the eye.

These screens were done with DJI Go app 4.3.0 on Android.
I hope you guys will appreciate, also feel free to share these around you, on blogs or anywhere else.
The more it's shared, the more it can help people and the more i'm happy ^^

Last note : don't focus on my own settings, these screens were definitely not intended to discuss about best settings.

All Menus 01

All Menus 01

All Menus 02

All Menus 02

All Menus 03

All Menus 03
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Awesome. Thank you for sharing this information here in Forum. This will really help our newbie pilot on how to look on DJI Go 4 settings. If there's any other concern or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI and have a safe flight.
2018-9-28
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519715 ft
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-28 13:24
Awesome. Thank you for sharing this information here in Forum. This will really help our newbie pilot on how to look on DJI Go 4 settings. If there's any other concern or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI and have a safe flight.

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for your feedback ;)
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-9-28 13:29
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for your feedback ;)

You're most welcome.  Happy flying
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules