My spark whent Down without warning
2913 51 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-11 23:20
Hi Donjuan, sorry that the link you provided above cannot be opened, we are so sorry for the crash accident, your concern has been escalated to the local team to double analyze, we will have someone to contact you after the further analysis, please wait patiently, thank you.

4 month ago you helped me on 6-14-2018 that is the spark you send me back only 4 month ago so thats how old is it.lol
2018-10-12
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-12 05:56
Thank you Dji mindy. I remember you being of alot of help here before.thank you for what ever you can do to help me as a customer..

Im so thankful to you.11yrs ago i broked my neck and spine and found e new passion with thid drone since im very limited on activities. I got a sence of freedom and mobility droning it has changed my life.for that reason i take extreme care of it is like a new treassure found.lol
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-12 06:06
Im so thankful to you.11yrs ago i broked my neck and spine and found e new passion with thid drone since im very limited on activities. I got a sence of freedom and mobility droning it has changed my life.for that reason i take extreme care of it is like a new treassure found.lol

It is my pleasure to support you here, the higher team is following up your case, hope there will be a great outcome.
2018-10-13
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-13 02:38
It is my pleasure to support you here, the higher team is following up your case, hope there will be a great outcome.

Thanks again,you awesome!!
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-13 11:55
Thanks again,you awesome!!

You are welcome, please keep us updated any time if you have any further concern.
2018-10-14
Use props
Greg - TheHuski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-10-10 09:06
Sad thing is they blaming me for it

When in doubt.... easier to blame user error..
2018-10-22
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

Greg - TheHuski Posted at 2018-10-22 18:59
When in doubt.... easier to blame user error..

Yup for shore.
2018-10-22
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-14 23:00
You are welcome, please keep us updated any time if you have any further concern.

Hello mindy..the outcome is that rhey saying is user error again.and giving me a $40 discount.lol i dint know y they dont check further,even on the forum there are ppl here that have experience the same problem with the flight record not showing warnings or even like in my case retur to home activated.anyways thanks for your help.they going to have to keep it.i cant agree to them saying im a liar and summit to it was my fault...
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-22 20:06
Hello mindy..the outcome is that rhey saying is user error again.and giving me a $40 discount.lol i dint know y they dont check further,even on the forum there are ppl here that have experience the same problem with the flight record not showing warnings or even like in my case retur to home activated.anyways thanks for your help.they going to have to keep it.i cant agree to them saying im a liar and summit to it was my fault...

Hi Juan, per the data analysis, the drone was flying the Sports Mode and the unit recorded external impact, the final resolution has been provided, sorry for this situation. Please consider it, thank you.
2018-10-23
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-23 04:05
Hi Juan, per the data analysis, the drone was flying the Sports Mode and the unit recorded external impact, the final resolution has been provided, sorry for this situation. Please consider it, thank you.

I dont understand what sports mode got to do with returning Home.every drone returns home at about 22mph. While on gps they inly flight from 7mph to 12mph if the sensors are turned of lol.never again thanks for your help anyways i know you did what you can and i really apressiate it you awesome.bit there is something very wrong here.hope others dont have the same experience..
2018-10-23
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-23 04:05

This is my record i like to know why i vant upload the semi last flight to prove that all the warnings and weird functions on the flight wer recorded but my last one even being from the same place wont show? No ine has checked those to see the malfunctions and to explane to me why they recorded here but not in the last flight.sistem malfunction only answer but no one takes the time to see this one.also thats my flight record that tells i didnt start yesterday
Screenshot_2018-10-23-12-27-38.png
Screenshot_2018-10-23-12-27-54.png
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-23 08:37
This is my record i like to know why i vant upload the semi last flight to prove that all the warnings and weird functions on the flight wer recorded but my last one even being from the same place wont show? No ine has checked those to see the malfunctions and to explane to me why they recorded here but not in the last flight.sistem malfunction only answer but no one takes the time to see this one.also thats my flight record that tells i didnt start yesterday

Hi Donjuan, please kindly check the cloud icon on the right upper corner, it will be there as long as the flight records sync successfully. The data analysis was conducted based on all the info you offered, we're sorry that it is not a warranty case according to the data analysis result. Hope for your understanding.
cloud icon.png
2018-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules