A long wait
537 3 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bombepro
lvl.2

Italy

Hi everyone,
i ordered a new ronin s from an DJI Authorized Retail Store in my country and after the payment, the said me that i have to wait 3 months(if i'm lucky) to receive the gimbal.
Are you serious? 3 months?
I can wait 1/2/3 weeks, but 3 months i think it's a shame
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bombepro, sorry to hear that, since the Ronin-S hasn't been released too long, it may be still out of stock in some retail stores, in the Italy online store, the estimated delivery time is 15-20 working days after payment confirmation. It is recommended to place the order from our online store if you cannot wait for 3 months, thank you.
https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s?from=menu_products
2018-9-29
Use props
Bombepro
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-29 02:43
Hi Bombepro, sorry to hear that, since the Ronin-S hasn't been released too long, it may be still out of stock in some retail stores, in the Italy online store, the estimated delivery time is 15-20 working days after payment confirmation. It is recommended to place the order from our online store if you cannot wait for 3 months, thank you.
https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s?from=menu_products

I already paid the ronin from the italian retail store, so i have only to wait.
I don't know if i'll lucky, but a lot of people here in italy said that they waited 60 working day(minimun) to receive the ronin.
I hope to receive it as soon as possible.
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bombepro Posted at 2018-9-29 07:40
I already paid the ronin from the italian retail store, so i have only to wait.
I don't know if i'll lucky, but a lot of people here in italy said that they waited 60 working day(minimun) to receive the ronin.
I hope to receive it as soon as possible.

We also hope you will receive the Ronin-S soon.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules