1601 16 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Hya folks,

I noticed in for example the lens cleaning thread a lot of hidden spam, check this text for example :A lens is a very sensitive thing and we just need to save lenses from dust or scratches. Essay Help UK and I are happy here and soon I will refer this website to others of my sibling. Because I know it is a place of information.

Essay help UK  ?

Please report it such nonsense as spam to keep this out.. (DJI admins.. are you reading .. ? )

Wim

2018-9-29
Use props
Jezmo
lvl.4

I couldn't agree more. Spam is a big nuisance for all of us and certainly us reporting it will help DJI control it.
2018-9-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Totally agree! It gets REALLY annoying!
2018-9-29
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Ban all the spammers forever I say!!!

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-29
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

They had this fixed a while ago with New member restrictions. Then they removed it.
I have learned the Admins pay little to no attention to the issues we report.
They will do whatever they want oblivious to the general needs and recommendations of the user base.
2018-9-29
Use props
Prairie Chicken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-9-29 06:03
They had this fixed a while ago with New member restrictions. Then they removed it.
They will do whatever they want oblivious to the general needs and recommendations of the user base.

The trouble is that we, the user base, gave conflicting recommendations. Half of us welcomed the new changes, the other half crapped on them for preventing new users from posting their problems right away. DJI needs to be schizophrenic to keep us all happy.

See this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi wimherman, we do appreciate taking time of bringing this to us. We will do as much as we could to make this Forum spam free. Again we thank you for helping us. Have a safe flight always.
2018-9-29
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

I do report it and it is considered advertisement.
2018-9-29
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Becuase they 70% of all drone sales are theirs, they can get away with whatever they like. customer loyalty is nearly guaranteed in this controversial matter.
2018-9-29
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Thursday spam time.. i just reported i think 8 ... of them..  annoying!
2018-10-4
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

India

The Most Effective Forex EA’s Are Scalpers

Scalping is a popular trading style that deals in profiting off slight price fluctuations, usually after a trade is carried out and becomes profitable. The Most Effective Forex EA’s Are Scalpers https://medium.com/businesstown/the-most-effective-forex-eas-are-scalpers-de06fe05c490
2019-8-15
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

India

Forex Fury is the most effective EA on the market. This software is the life’s work of our development team and it provides traders of all skill levels an investment opportunity that is both safe and aggressive simultaneously. We know what it takes to succeed and we will do whatever it takes to help you grow your accounts.
2019-12-24
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

India

Here at Forex Robot Nation we are dedicated to helping traders finding the Best Forex Robots, Expert Advisors, Forex Signals, Forex Brokers, Forex Social Networks, Forex Indicators and much more. Our reviews can be skeptical, but we are fully transparent in our approach. top global traders managed accounts review
2020-3-3
Use props
CasualDronePilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

wimherman Posted at 2018-10-4 08:06
Thursday spam time.. i just reported i think 8 ... of them..  annoying!

Yeah, they pop up every now and then. Try to report them as soon as I see them.
2020-3-5
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

India

Best Binary Options Signals is a binary options notification of the right market situation depending on the market. People know that before starting the trade, any trader has to do a proper investigation of the asset as well as the market.
noblefund
2020-3-31
Use props
CasualDronePilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

wickjohn Posted at 3-31 00:14
Best Binary Options Signals is a binary options notification of the right market situation depending on the market. People know that before starting the trade, any trader has to do a proper investigation of the asset as well as the market.
noblefund

Another idiot spammer reported....
2020-4-1
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

India

IndicaTrader is a thoughtful Forex trading indicator. Yes, it has all the bells and whistles that you want from a trading system, but it does not make false promises or guarantees. It is a professional tool, developed by a group of knowledgeable traders. Indica Trader twitter
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules