1304 4 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the fly more combo. I have 3 new batteries for my zoom. But I keep using only one, over and over aging. The other 2 are still new, they even have the decals on. If I don’t use them can they go bad ?

2018-9-29
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be best to use them all (cycle through them). At the least, you should be maintaining them like this. If you let them sit for months on end untouched, they will likely become damaged and need to be recycled.
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Please click the link below for more information about battery care. We're here to help you. Thank you .

Battery Care
2018-9-29
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

It helps to number them with a little sticker on the inside to ensure equal use each time one after the other.
2018-9-29
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-29 11:34
It helps to number them with a little sticker on the inside to ensure equal use each time one after the other.

^  ^  ^  This

If you use 1 battery  48 times, and NOT the other 3 batteries......you could lose out on all 4 batteries.

1 for over use, and 3 for non-use.

BUT,  those 48 flights across 4 batteries means you have successfully cycled all your batteries, and only used each one 12 times.

In your battery app in GO4, there is a spot that tells you how many times charged.....keep a log.

Randy
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules