Stuttering? Just got my filters - M2P
935 6 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

Got my Mavic 2 Pro ND filters and threw on an ND4 maual mode, sunny wb, 4k/30 1/60 shutter and still seeing stutter. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The SD card is plenty fast and works fine on the Air. Nothing was showing that over exposed that I coudl tell. If anthing one is under. Without the filters it is horrible.

Check these. Am I still moving too fast? I don't see how. I was messing with aperture (none over 5) on two of these but stutter in all of them. Focus not so great either. Using manual tap and infinity. I have not been happy with any vid testing I have done yet lol.

Always something and guess I just got to keep practicing. Never had this much trouble with the Mavic Air after I got filters. The air vids looks great.

Any tips or ideas? Last one not so bad, but garbage focus.

2018-9-29
Use props
Maveric
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've got to be honest and say that I'm struggling to notice any stuttering. Looks perfectly smooth to me. You're right about the focus though.
2018-9-29
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I honestly cannot spot any stuttering as well. Is your internet connection or PC maybe slow?
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. As other posts saying, it looks normal, sir.
2018-9-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strange - all 4 look crisp on my Mac?
2018-9-30
Use props
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

Weird.. thanks for the info and response. I appreciate it.
I'm going to reset some vid/monitor/driver settings on my PC to see. PC is fast enough. Core I7, 16GB, GTX 1080, but I am running a 1440p monitor @ 144hz refresh. I'm going to see if that has anything to do with it when I watch. I still see stutter in certain parts or areas of the video. I'm going to watch them from source on my B7A 4K TV too. That is two things I'm going to try.thanks again.
2018-9-30
Use props
DocSavage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48107 ft

Can i have whatever meds your please, you vids look ok cant see any stutters
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules