IF ITS INSTOCK.. WHY ARENT YOU SHIP IT ?!
1537 5 2015-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hjinm23
New

United States

IF ITS INSTOCK.. WHY ARENT YOU SHIP IT ?!

Im getting really up set with this situation right now ..
it said instock  but dont ship it

money is already taken out from the bank account same day i order

im really really pissed.......

2015-5-31
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've seen this same story many times. DJI takes the money out right away -- not when it ships.

FYI, if anyone in the US is looking for a Phantom, the following page will show you authorized DJI dealers who have them in stock right now:

http://www.PhantomHelp.com/Available

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-5-31
Use props
hjinm23
New

United States

mike@singerscre Posted at 2015-6-1 09:45
I've seen this same story many times. DJI takes the money out right away -- not when it ships.

FYI, ...

i wish i knew before i order it
i will wait till this week and if it doesn't ship i will dispute my order and order somewhere else
i didn't know it will be this much headache
2015-5-31
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

They took the money from my account the same day I ordered too. But a few days later it was back. Then I got the shipping email and the next day they took the money again.
2015-6-1
Use props
TomTerrific
lvl.1

United States

venomx15301 Posted at 2015-6-1 20:59
They took the money from my account the same day I ordered too. But a few days later it was back. Th ...

My order was placed with DJI on 18 May, and I received a shipping notification on 30 May.  Current status with FedEx is that the label has been printed.  So, seems to be progressing as I would expect with a popular, back-ordered item. My order included  an extra battery and it will be shipped separately.
2015-6-1
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

TomTerrific Posted at 2015-6-1 21:57
My order was placed with DJI on 18 May, and I received a shipping notification on 30 May.  Current ...

My extra battery was just added to my "My Recent Orders". It says Payment Status: Pay Confirmed and Shipping Status: Pending  So I am hoping I get it not long after I get the P3.
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules