Compass/Antenna Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikhail.buechle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4882 ft

Philippines

Hello fellow enthusiasts,
After flying and landing my DJI Phantom Vision 2+ a few days ago I decided to update it to the latest firmware (3.8) and since then I have been having issues calibrating. I've tried calibrating in over 6 different locations and the problem is the same. Satellite count goes up to 5 or 6 then 0 then back up to either 5/6 again and then 0. This occurs around every 2 seconds. Also, the compass calibration procedure always fails after the vertical 360 rotation (Solid green on the horizontal calibration).
I have tried re-calibrating IMU, both basic and advanced to no avail. My guess is that I need a hard reset as it may be firmware related (It's got to be, right? I had no crash on my prior flights no rough landings either).
TL;DR: Now, I've seen some videos of people doing the hard reset and need to figure out what cable is it they are attaching to the F1/F2 ports and where may I be able to buy one of those?

2015-5-31
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Most any computer store, ask for a single pin connector cable like the type used on sound pins. Need a connector on both ends.
2015-5-31
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Sounds like you need to degause the compass to get appropriate values back in line, then do an advanced IMU calibration. For a hard reset, you can use a PC jumper that will fit over the F1 and F2 pins of the NAZA controller.
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules