Choose your next step
442 5 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roll film
lvl.2
United States

The 2pro is updated, the controller is updated, crystalsky 5.5 is updated and DJI GO 4.0 is 4.3.0.  Looking at the Mavic 2 pic on the CS screen it prompts me to "Enter Device", then "Connect to the aircraft", instructions 1,2,&3 are fine, but when we get to 4 it wants me to "connect the RC cable to the "mobile device".  I'm using CrystalSky not my "mobile device" cell phone.  So I'm stuck at this prompt apparently 'till the cows come home.  My question is what cable is to be used between the RC and CS and which ports on the RC, the micro B or the OTG Type A?  And which port on the CS, micro B, or Type A?  How do I connect the aircraft when using CrystalSky instead of a mobile device?  Thanks....
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding with your question you need to use a USB Type-C for you to be able to connect the Crystal to your Mavic 2 Controller you'll need to use the bottom port of the remote when going to the Crystalsky.
2018-9-30
Use props
roll film
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-30 08:35
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding with your question you need to use a USB Type-C for you to be able to connect the Crystal to your Mavic 2 Controller you'll need to use the bottom port of the remote then going to the Crystalsky.

Thanks Stephen, one more question, are the five moves to calibrate the IMU of the Mavic2 pro always done in the same sequence whenever it is done?
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

roll film Posted at 2018-9-30 08:48
Thanks Stephen, one more question, are the five moves to calibrate the IMU of the Mavic2 pro always done in the same sequence whenever it is done?

Not a problem it's my pleasure to help you. For your question yes it would be the same sequence you can follow this video tutorial as well for better visualization.
2018-9-30
Use props
Aerial Survey & Productions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft

Hi,

I had the same issue. This is what I did to resolve this issue. First of all remove the cable that you would normally use with your phone.  Is plugged in on the left side of the RC. Turn on the CS but don't connect it with the remote. Wait until the screens pops up were you can choose between DJI Go and DJI GO4. Then switch on the remote and the drone. When they're both turned on then I connect my CS via the USB port to the remote. Then I press DJI GO4. Now the CS should "see" the Mavic as the drone connected. If not, you can always change device by pushing in the left upper corner if you use multiple devices such as I do (Inspire 2 and Mavi 2 Pro)
2018-9-30
Use props
roll film
lvl.2
United States

Aerial Survey & Productions Posted at 2018-9-30 09:24
Hi,

I had the same issue. This is what I did to resolve this issue. First of all remove the cable that you would normally use with your phone.  Is plugged in on the left side of the RC. Turn on the CS but don't connect it with the remote. Wait until the screens pops up were you can choose between DJI Go and DJI GO4. Then switch on the remote and the drone. When they're both turned on then I connect my CS via the USB port to the remote. Then I press DJI GO4. Now the CS should "see" the Mavic as the drone connected. If not, you can always change device by pushing in the left upper corner if you use multiple devices such as I do (Inspire 2 and Mavi 2 Pro)

Thanks for your reply, a couple of  earlier responses suggested using the USB cable with the type A connected to the controller and the type C connected to the CrystalSky.  That did the trick for me, so I'm off and flying soon, I'll log your input for any future concerns.  Thanks again.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules